I was kidding death 🙂 But I still think Bane would have a good chance. Venom is a powerful drug, so I think it may be possible for him to over power the machine. If the suit keeps Batman from getting his back crushed, the results would actually be worse. His body would absorb the shock of what Bane is putting on the close, and although his muscles would be stiff due to the electrical signals, it would damage other parts of his body that normally wouldn't be affected because of the shock. Much like how cars are built to break on purpose for the safety of the person in the car. If the car was unbreakable, the results would be far worse on the driver due to the force not cancelling out.
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
After all he did deduce that Bruce Wayne was batman.
Which is the reason why I was asking 😛
I doubt that the camou would last for long. If the Venom heightens his intelligence, he would most likely find a way out of that obstacle. If it heightens his strength alone, via adrenaline, it may put him in an "Instinct Only" state which would also help him in regards to survival by sound (when Bat moves or flys) thereby pinpointing his location, or even smell.
Then again Bats has missles and whatnots...but that didn't stop Bane from wrecking original Batmans car by hand(well at least in the cartoon that I know of).
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Batman Beyond, actually beat someone who stole Bane's formula and used it on himself. BB for the win.
But it isn't Bane. May have the same strength (or maybe not because Bane does workout and did workout prior to getting Venom), but he doesn't have the intelligence or any other things Bane might have, two different people.
It's like saying Adam Warlock vs Thanos w/ Cosmic Cube, Warlock would win because he has beatin someone else that had the Cosmic Cube. I am not saying this happened, but just giving an example. It is different since it is two different beings.