Batman VS Wonderwomen

Started by Vinny Valentine1 pages

Batman VS Wonderwomen

🤨

You mean Wonder Woman?

She kills Batman.

And if anyone else tries to say that Batman can defeat her, I will kill you.

batman can kill her

WHO EVER DECIDED TO MAKE UP THIS LITTLE THREAD MUST BE A LOSER AND REALLY HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS...EVERYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND KNOWS THAT WW WOULD PUT THE HANDS ON BRUCE WAYNE...

Originally posted by jacobo0o
batman can kill her

That's it. You are Dead by dawn! DEAD BY DAAAAAWN!

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
That's it. You are Dead by dawn! DEAD BY DAAAAAWN!
Evil Dead quote?

Originally posted by Black Adam

Is that from The Hiketia? I haven't read it yet but I heard WW owned Bruce pretty hard.

Originally posted by Juntai
Evil Dead quote?

Duh. 😛

Originally posted by The Ion
Is that from The Hiketia? I haven't read it yet but I heard WW owned Bruce pretty hard.

Yeah, she did. I posted the pic in the Owned thread, or whatever it's name was...

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah, she did. I posted the pics in the Owned thread, or whatever it's name was...

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Owned:
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2743/wwpwnd12zd.gif
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7201/wwpwnd28mj.gif

Owned, Take 2:
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9853/wwpwnd35jq.gif
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5664/wwpwnd40kp.gif

HEY JUNTAI WHY DONT YOU COME AND TRY TO KILL ME .......

I COULD TAKE YOU OUT WITH ONE PUNCH....

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah, she did. I posted the pic in the Owned thread, or whatever it's name was...

My God! WTF was Bruce thinking? "Don't make me go through you Diana." 😆 😆 😆

juntai is such a punk he doesnt even defend his honor .... ❌

yea...i think everyone here pretty agrees that Batman dies in thsi thread

"Don't make me go through you Diana" WTF was he thinking indeed

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
juntai is such a punk he doesnt even defend his honor .... ❌

How about you stop worrying about Juntai and stick to the subject of the threads?

Thank you.

WITH ONE YEAR PREP BATMAN,NO PREP WW DESTROYS HIM.....

he sends Nightwing to fight as the Batman for him under the pretenses his back hurts and he just had Zatanna nullify her powers.