Battle's in Paris by the Eiffel Tower. Who will win?
GF
grey foxKMC Magik Founder
Superboy .Vision is like a low power Martian manhunter.
GOL
golem370Senior Member
Yeah and Superboy is like a low power Superman so?
GF
grey foxKMC Magik Founder
Superman owns Martian manhunter.
Vision is mm lacking in strength and various other powers
Superboy is a low power supes . Do the math
GOL
golem370Senior Member
I say that Vision fazes threw Superboys chest. I say Superboy wins 6/10 times
TI
The IonSenior Member
Superboy
MAR
marvelprinceIlluminati Founder
Superboy completely overpowers Vision. Way superior strength and speed give him this one. Maybe if Viz can go intangible and try an solidify himself instead S-boy's body, then he can get a win, but thats pretty unlikely to happen. Superboy 7/10
GOD
GODSCRIBESenior Member
one word
intangibility. it still goes 50/50 though.
SOL
soleran30Fast As Time
yeah his tk lets him dismantle any technology you do the math..................vision is a robot..................he would be dismantled as fast as he could say Superboy.
THE
TheKahnThe Dude abides
IIRC the new Vision has time traveling abilities. He goes back in time to the lab were Superboy was created and kills everybody there. He would only need to kill little Superboy, but the man likes him some killin' 😈
TFM
The Fake MacoyLousy Imitation
Which Superboy is this?
LL
Lucid LuiAir Laki Laki
I think Vision coul definately take him, but the Majority goes to Connor.
FAN
FanboySenior Member
Yeah I would say so too seeing he could touch Vision and kill him but Vision could probably do the same thing. Would anyone thing they were even.
GOD
GODSCRIBESenior Member
50/50 as I said before, but most likely Vision goes intangible and puts his hand in Kon-El's brain.
JAS
jasofiscSenior Member
I agree Godscribe
SOL
soleran30Fast As Time
Superboy TK's him to one spot then dissambles him...........unless there is time travel of course.
JAS
jasofiscSenior Member
will TK affect intangble things
SUP
SuperherovandalCEO of BS Comics Inc.
who knows but would only need one touch to defeat Vision.
SOL
soleran30Fast As Time
Superboy's TK isn't just Tactile anymore its much better and he does have superspeed.
BLA
blackfogMember
honestly although vision is cool as heck I think superboy has got this Vision will put up a good fight though