Drax versus Ares (both current versions)

Started by SnakeEyes1 pages

Drax versus Ares (both current versions)

Who takes it?

This is Marvel's Ares by the way.

๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

give us feats

drax

Drax

Ares thus far, is a punk. Not quite sure how current Drax would do, but the other versions nuke Ares pretty easily.

How tough is current Drax dunno, at his peak he was unstoppable. Ares isn't he like a mid level god (class 70) or something. I would say unless drax has had a drastic downgrade recently he surely takes this with ease.

During the Annihilation series I don't remember Drax ever taking a fall and he fought in several combats. Does he appears in the Nova series?

I'm goign with Ares. Even if he is a 'punk' he's still a class 70 god with mastery of all weapons, and considering how degraded Drax IS...

Originally posted by Bentley
During the Annihilation series I don't remember Drax ever taking a fall and he fought in several combats. Does he appears in the Nova series?

Yes, but he hasn't really done anything special in it.

Just chase around Nova.

He was impressive in Annihilation, however.