There is various bios around here
BIO #1
BIO #2
Threads that have various information about Tanaraq:
1. Sasquatch vs. Wonderwoman
2. Sasquatch vs. Juggernaut
when he says if i was a fool id keep on fighting he said that to the hulk i think he meant id be stupid to let you get any stronger but in exiles he seems to be even more powerful doomsday would definatly have a hard time with the exiles version but if it was gog wars maybe he'd win but i dont know i dont know how powerful zarathos is compared to a skyfather my point is any version of doomsday would have a hard time beating this guy.
Originally posted by King_Mungi
We have no idea the full strength of a Great Beast, only that they are compared to the Titans of Greek myth with the Gods of the Arctic.
Yup and against the PIS ever changing/evolving DD that means nothing without energy control...........................however Tanaraq looks cooler 😎
Originally posted by King_Mungi
They do control "death and decay", but meh! It's impossible to give an eduated guess.
hehe believe me I want ANYONE to win over DD and his stupid PIS I like Doom and decay but after one death DD comes back and is immune supposedly PIS what a writers creation almost like (whisper) Superman!
Originally posted by soleran30
hehe believe me I want ANYONE to win over DD and his stupid PIS I like Doom and decay but after one death DD comes back and is immune supposedly PIS what a writers creation almost like (whisper) Superman!
I like the concept of Doomsday, but they really went overboard with him. Guy took on the JLA and Green Lantern Corps, and now he is even stronger.
Can't really kill Tanaraq
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg
Originally posted by King_MungiCan't really kill Tanaraq
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg [/B]
right you are..