True Beyonders don't exist. They're a term created here at KMC to discuss the pre-retcon Beyonder (during Secret Wars). If Marvel ever discusses a "true Beyonder" as opposed to the other retconned ones, I have yet to see the issue named.
The Beyonders were retconned into cosmic cubes. Celestials are quite a bit higher....same ballpark, but still a leg up on them.
Originally posted by DigiMark007
True Beyonders don't exist. They're a term created here at KMC to discuss the pre-retcon Beyonder (during Secret Wars). If Marvel ever discusses a "true Beyonder" as opposed to the other retconned ones, I have yet to see the issue named.The Beyonders were retconned into cosmic cubes. Celestials are quite a bit higher....same ballpark, but still a leg up on them.
No clasic beyonder was retconned. True Beyonders still exist as beings whose dimension has enough energy to supply infinite cosmic cubes. A cosmic cube is like a sugar cube to them, insignificant (and tasty)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
True Beyonders don't exist. They're a term created here at KMC to discuss the pre-retcon Beyonder (during Secret Wars). If Marvel ever discusses a "true Beyonder" as opposed to the other retconned ones, I have yet to see the issue named.The Beyonders were retconned into cosmic cubes. Celestials are quite a bit higher....same ballpark, but still a leg up on them.
I'm afraid they're right, Digi. During Kronos' grand tour of the universe, he talked about Beyonder realm, and how they periodically create a cosmic cube for fun and send it out to see what happens.
Now, HOW powerful they are is subject to some question. But they exist.
Originally posted by demigawd
I'm afraid they're right, Digi. During Kronos' grand tour of the universe, he talked about Beyonder realm, and how they periodically create a cosmic cube for fun and send it out to see what happens.Now, HOW powerful they are is subject to some question. But they exist.
Meh, fair enough. I had just never seen it explained on the boards, and that usually means BS. Glad to be more informed though.
True Beyonders occupy the same sort of area as TOAA - they could be the most powerful things ever and completely above the comic universe and then again there's the possibility of them eventually being made into subsidiaries of soemthing else. They are definitely more powerful than Eternity but probably not more than TOAA.
Originally posted by Diunic
Wrong! The High Evolutionary went mad by discovering Beyonders superiority. TB wins the Celestials while the Celestial wins Cosmic Cube evolved beings.
Wasn't the High Evolutionary driven mad after witnessing the birth of a Celestial? I don't have the scan with me right now, but I do believe it says that in an issue of Warlock & the IW.
Originally posted by demigawd
I'm afraid they're right, Digi. During Kronos' grand tour of the universe, he talked about Beyonder realm, and how they periodically create a cosmic cube for fun and send it out to see what happens.Now, HOW powerful they are is subject to some question. But they exist.
They do. Power level, unknown