Wonderman vs. Guardian

Started by King_Mungi1 pages

Wonderman vs. Guardian

Mac vs. Wonderman. I'm running out of ideas who members of Alpha Flight can fight
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_%28Marvel_Comics%29

bumpity bump bump
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-08.jpg

Guardian sounds like he'll do the job. I'd give it to each 50/50.

On Guardians Force-Field.

"It has also taken hits from Wonderman, Sasquatch and various other heavyhighters and still held up. Even Wolverine's claws can't penetrate through this shield."

there you have it.

Well, Wonder Man certainly can't do much harm to Guardian. But the question is...can Guardian harm WM?

If not, than it's a stalemate...or a eventual win until Guardian's suit runs out of power or something.

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
On Guardians Force-Field.

"It has also taken hits from [b]Wonderman, Sasquatch and various other heavyhighters and still held up. Even Wolverine's claws can't penetrate through this shield."

there you have it. [/B]

That just means it has taken hits from Wonderman as shown in the scans. Here's the rest of the fight, and then I believe she loses but it was never shown. This is a no holding back fight though.

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-07.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-08.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-13.jpg

Originally posted by Draco69
Well, Wonder Man certainly do much harm to Guardian. But the question is...can Guardian harm WM?

If not, than it's a stalemate...or a eventual win until Guardian's suit runs out of power or something.

Sure he could, I don't see why not.

and it recharges in seconds.
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_11.jpg