The Impossible Man vs Rune King Thor

Started by JoeyfromHolland2 pages

Re: Re: Re: The Impossible Man vs Rune King Thor

Originally posted by Mr Master
He's definitely a funny character but his power is undisputable and canon.

Now I don't know where you got that info from,(Odin owning Infinity)but that sounds like fantasy to me, proof please(scans/titles/issues)just talk won't pass here, like Mider wrote, bet is CIS aswell.
And Odin would never have more control over time & space than Eternity & Infinity, are you buggin?
And RTK can't polish Eternity's shoes neither or Infinity's.

Why is RTK so overreated, for the record RTK is skyfather and a half, that's it, it's powerful but no where in the vicinity of abstracts.

Impossible Man can warp more than global but less than universal(with help he can). I know RTK can warp more than global, to what extent I don't know.

Just getting to know the board as a member so forgive me for bumping this thread (longtime visitor though).

The Infinity that Odin beat was a part of Odin's persona that was split from the character. Other character.

What makes you think RKT is skyfather and a half? He defied Those Who Sit Above In Shadow aka the Gods of Gods (can't post the link since I'm a new member but I pulled some info from marvel wiki. Nothing on panel I know😄) and they couldn't do anything about it. Not to mention he did it solo.

Wouldn't that make him more than a skyfather and a half? I don't think his feats puts him in the Elder God category and speculating would just be hyperbole.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Impossible Man vs Rune King Thor

Originally posted by JoeyfromHolland
Just getting to know the board as a member so forgive me for bumping this thread (longtime visitor though).

The Infinity that Odin beat was a part of Odin's persona that was split from the character. Other character.

What makes you think RKT is skyfather and a half? He defied Those Who Sit Above In Shadow aka the Gods of Gods (can't post the link since I'm a new member but I pulled some info from marvel wiki. Nothing on panel I know😄) and they couldn't do anything about it. Not to mention he did it solo.

Wouldn't that make him more than a skyfather and a half? I don't think his feats puts him in the Elder God category and speculating would just be hyperbole.


That's a six year old post you're responding to .