EGO vs GALACTUS

Started by Norrin Radd2 pages

EGO vs GALACTUS

who wins?

got my stories mixed up. yeah, pep is right.

Galactus has beaten Ego before, he'll do it again.

It wouldn't be easy, but yeah...Big G's the man here,

Gig g may have to be full powered to beat him

Big G all the way, baby!

how strong is ego compared to galactus i know galactus wins but i still wanna know to gauge his power.

not sure how stong he is, but he is a elder of a universe... and ego does give galactus proplems.. "Ego generates vast psionic energies which, at their peak, rival those of Galactus."
"Ego can create humanoid beings from its own substance who share in its consciousness and who can possess "Class 100" strength and thus can lift over 100 tons."-pretty cool

so ive been thinking that this makes him the strongest elder of all, like galactus i think he also eats planets.

Even though I know Galactus will win I'm going to say EGO. Everybody needs a friend

Originally posted by jasofisc
Even though I know Galactus will win I'm going to say EGO. Everybody needs a friend

how dare u defiy the might Galactus..Blasphemy! 😄

Re: EGO vs GALACTUS

Originally posted by Norrin Radd
who wins?

Living Planet made G run

galactus wins

Galactus makes Ego run like hell..

Originally posted by kevdude
Galactus makes Ego run like hell..

Originally posted by guy222
I think you forgot the page after that...

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I think you forgot the page after that...

i have it 🙂

have an opinion on ego being an elder

Galactus just fairly feed would destroy ego, the Galactus that was driven away first by thor and then by Ego himself was hungry both times.

Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus just fairly feed would destroy ego, the Galactus that was driven away first by thor and then by Ego himself was hungry both times.

Do u believe Ego is an Elder

Originally posted by guy222
i have it 🙂

have an opinion on ego being an elder

So, you're just going to leave it out, since it makes Galactus look like he ran away because he was scared?