Cosmic alien quen vs grey fox vs JP VS Armandavalles
Started by bracken1 pages
BRA
brackenRestricted
Cosmic alien quen vs grey fox vs JP VS Armandavalles
Cosmic alien queen wins. 😱 😆 😄
BRA
brackenRestricted
Grey fox loses.
MAG
MageeSenior Member
OMGZ UR SO FUNNY!1! 😆 💃 💃 😆 😆
❌
BRA
brackenRestricted
I am being serius. 😠
BRA
brackenRestricted
The site is boring I got a better site
MAR
Marcellusexecutioner
tool
BRA
brackenRestricted
Cmon grey fox arnt you gonna stick up for your guy?
BA
Black AdamBadass from Kahndaq
Originally posted by Marcellus tool
BW
Blair WindThe Iron Avenger
The Chaosforce destroys them all. Considering this is in BS comics......
how the hell do you know about armon?
SW
Sir WhirlysplatRestricted
I liked Armando
BRA
brackenRestricted
Originally posted by Blair Wind The Chaosforce destroys them all. Considering this is in BS comics......
how the hell do you know about armon?
His custumized picture is awsome, the cosmic queen beats all.
BRA
brackenRestricted
Who is this 8888 guy every one says Im like or something.
BRA
brackenRestricted
Well?
BRA
brackenRestricted
Originally posted by Blair Wind The Chaosforce destroys them all. Considering this is in BS comics......
how the hell do you know about armon?
The chaos force cannot stop the cosmic alien queen.
WIL
willRules4 8 15 16 23 42
Originally posted by bracken Who is this 8888 guy every one says Im like or something.
😂
that'd be wolverine8888.............
BRA
brackenRestricted
Originally posted by bracken Who is this 8888 guy every one says Im like or something.
I beileive he is a wolverine fan.
BRA
brackenRestricted
Originally posted by willRules 😂
that'd be wolverine8888.............
Yeah who is he, they say I am the aliens of wolverine8888888
BRA
brackenRestricted
Well any way the cosmic alien queen is smart to, since galactus is so smat she got 50% of that entelligence theirfore she is smarter than the average genius. She lays cosmic eggs and they jump on grey fox, JP, and armandavalles to create the strongest of aliens.
DIG
DigiMark007Forum Leader
Well, I'm glad you found "a better site" bracken, because at this pace, having ignored warnings and closings, I can't say your chances for staying here are too good.