New Avengers vs the Ultimates

Started by TheKahn2 pages

New Avengers vs the Ultimates

Hope this isn't a repeat. ๐Ÿ˜›

NA:
Captain America
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Ronin
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

Ultimates:
Captain America
Iron Man
The Wasp
Hawkeye
Quicksilver
Thor
Giant-Man

Edit: removed Scarlet Witch from Ultimates

Fight takes place in an empty city, no prep. Who wins?

Re: New Avengers vs the Ultimates

Originally posted by TheKahn
Hope this isn't a repeat. ๐Ÿ˜›

NA:
Captain America
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Ronin
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

Ultimates:
Captain America
Iron Man
The Wasp
Hawkeye
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Thor
Giant-Man

Fight takes place in an empty city, no prep. Who wins?

Why do you hate the New avengers?

Re: Re: New Avengers vs the Ultimates

Originally posted by Black Adam
Why do you hate the New avengers?

All right, all right. I removed Scarlet witch. Now do you think its more even? ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Re: Re: New Avengers vs the Ultimates

Originally posted by TheKahn
All right, all right. I removed Scarlet witch. Now do you think its more even? ๐Ÿ™‚

Why do you still hate the new avengers ๐Ÿ™

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Avengers vs the Ultimates

Originally posted by Black Adam
Why do you still hate the new avengers ๐Ÿ™

wallbash

I never thought I'd say this but maybe we'll get a Wovie fanboy in here to support the NA. ๐Ÿ˜‰

WOLVENINE WINZ!

Originally posted by King_Mungi
WOLVENINE WINZ!

Thanks Mungi! ๐Ÿ˜„

SNIKT!

YO NOOBS, WOLVINE HAS IMPALD ETNERITY...WHAT AER THRY GONNA DO TO HIM?

Originally posted by The Ion
SNIKT!

Damn right: SINKT

c'mon, wahts thor gunan do to woverine.

all he gots a hamerm and stupid lithgning

wolv has a HELAING FACTPR AND ADANMANTIM

Re: New Avengers vs the Ultimates

NA:
Captain America
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Ronin
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

Ultimates:
Captain America
Iron Man
The Wasp
Hawkeye
Quicksilver
Thor
Giant-Man

Ultimate Thor alone can take down Cage, SW, SM, Wolverine, Ronin and Cap, while the other Ultimates will demolish Iron Man.

Why isnt Sentry in? Thor is a badd ass.

Originally posted by Arahan
Why isnt Sentry in? Thor is a badd ass.

I figured that Sentry would make the fight way unfair.
Remember that all of the characters in the Ultimates are the ultimate verions (its Ult. Thor not 616-Thor). I should have made that clear in the post.

Personally, I think that 616-Iron Man could fair pretty well against Ult. Thor or his Ult. counterpart.

Isn't it funny, that every thread with Wolverine on it turns into us repeating our memoirs of Wolverine8888 after few posts?

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Isn't it funny, that every thread with Wolverine on it turns into us repeating our memoirs of Wolverine8888 after few posts?

Funny or really, really sad. Its one of the two. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wwwwooooobbbbbeeeerrrrrnnnnneeeeee wwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnssssss

(had to get that out of my system ๐Ÿ˜–hifty: )

It eases your mind though, doesn't it?

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It eases your mind though, doesn't it?

Yeah, I die a little bit inside if I go too long without it. ๐Ÿ™

but it kind of makes you said when you realize that they worship this

bump

Originally posted by TheKahn

but it kind of makes you said when you realize that they worship this

It's the Hat...... It has to be the hat..