I'd have to say Aquaman here. Simply cause he is a lot stronger(Class 100 I believe). Although Ronan's Universal weapon may even the odds. I'll say Aquaman 7/10.
THE
thesilverspiderSenior Member
Originally posted by tdawg14 I'd have to say Aquaman here. Simply cause he is a lot stronger(Class 100 I believe). Although Ronan's Universal weapon may even the odds. I'll say Aquaman 7/10.
Ronan isn't class 100................. 😕
RY
R.O.T. YahmanRestricted
Originally posted by thesilverspider Ronan isn't class 100................. 😕
Since when do you care about Marvel class ratings ?????
THE
thesilverspiderSenior Member
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman Since when do you care about Marvel class ratings ?????
😆 I don't it's that the other poster made it seem as if Aquaman would over power him like hulk would to many.
Originally posted by tdawg14 I'd have to say Aquaman here. Simply cause he is a lot stronger
😆
RY
R.O.T. YahmanRestricted
Originally posted by thesilverspider 😆 I don't it's that the other poster made it seem as if Aquaman would over power him like hulk would to many.
Indeed ... which is why the system is bollocks !
Look whose posted ANOTHER bio !!!!!!
TDA
tdawg14Senior Member
Hey, I'm a Marvel guy but I read somewhere that Ronan is a Class 50 at the most. I'll see if I can find that info. Thats why I said Aquaman is physically stronger. I could be wrong.
THE
thesilverspiderSenior Member
Originally posted by tdawg14 Hey, I'm a Marvel guy but I read somewhere that Ronan is a Class 50 at the most. I'll see if I can find that info. Thats why I said Aquaman is physically stronger. I could be wrong.
Well He looks huge so my first impression was that he had to be class 100(I know I know)Plus the fact that I now hear "cosmic" and "ronan" in the same sentence.
THE
thesilverspiderSenior Member
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman Indeed ... which is why the system is bollocks !
Look whose posted ANOTHER bio !!!!!!
😆 The lord of the Bio's
RY
R.O.T. YahmanRestricted
Originally posted by thesilverspider 😆 The lord of the Bio's
# Yahman laughs hysterically #
THE
thesilverspiderSenior Member
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman # Yahman laughs hysterically #
*Notices Yahman's obvious sarcasm*........... 😂
RY
R.O.T. YahmanRestricted
Originally posted by thesilverspider *Notices Yahman's obvious sarcasm*........... 😂
Im not that much of a bastard .... although im going the right way to piss a lot of people off !!!!!!!
Have you seen Whirly around in a while ?????
THE
thesilverspiderSenior Member
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman Im not that much of a bastard .... although im going the right way to piss a lot of people off !!!!!!!
Have you seen Whirly around in a while ?????
Last I seen him he was bumping all the Thanos vs Dr.Strange threads.
LL
Lucid LuiAir Laki Laki
I dunno. I've never really seen what Ronan's capable of. I'd say this topic should be redone after his Annihilation mini.
INA
inamilistJunior Member
Originally posted by thesilverspider Last I seen him he was bumping all the Thanos vs Dr.Strange threads.
lol
🙄
MAD
MadvillainSenior Member
well..
LL
Lucid LuiAir Laki Laki
Yeah... Ronan wins.
HOR
HorrificusSenior Member
I don't know who would win this.
Ronan is tough, but DC characters know how to pull hair, and they also are known to do a lot of Slapping!