Originally posted by Avlon
Surfer has never been a speedster in H2H. I've never seen any of the heralds use any kind of Superspeed outside of traveling with their weapons/devices.I don't see speed on either side as an issue here.
Have you seen him use it in H2H or in battle? Thor and BRB fly pretty fast too with their hammers. I don't see speed as an advantage in H2H as they should be about the same speed.
Heh. We're actually pretty much in agreement here. I was playing devil's advocate with arguments that have been used against me.
Anyway, go say that in the Surfer v. Thor thread. They need to hear it. Though, to be fair, Surfer has at least once attacked while traveling faster than lightspeed (that I know of), though he was merely circling his opponent, not changing direction like "H2H speed" would imply.
But you're right about Morg, and I agree. I'd actually give BRB the majority here, but I feel like a double standard exists for heralds where people will attribute FTL attacks to Surfer and godly reaction times, while saying that the "regular speed" people of the world (BRB among them) could hang with any other herald. The heralds should at least be close to one another in terms of reactions time, so what is true for one should be at least partially true for the others...but that often isn't the case.