Midnighter vs Black Bolt vs Over-Mind

Started by golem3701 pages

Midnighter vs Black Bolt vs Over-Mind

Midnighter- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnighter

vs

Black Bolt- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bolt

vs

Over-Mind- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/overmindgrom.htm

You must hate MN'er. He's maybe upper-limit street level. Still below, say, Spider-Man. BB's way out of his league.

Yeah, Midnighter is one of the coolest comic characters ever, but Black Bolt is certainly way out of his league. If you would have chosen Midnighter's husband Apollo, it would have been more even.

Who wins between Black Bolt & Over-Mind

Originally posted by golem370
Who wins between Black Bolt & Over-Mind

I'm going with BB. He has pretty damn decent TP abilities.

I meant to say Midnight Sun not the Midnighter sorry my bad but any way It's Black Bolt vs Over-Mind vs Midnight Sun.

Midnight Sun- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/midnightsun.htm

Over Mind

A question.

Is making bad threads a hobby of yours or something?

Originally posted by B.A
A question.

Is making bad threads a hobby of yours or something?

I don't know why don't we ask your momma lol 🤣

😂

Midnighter.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Midnighter.

Is not in this thread. 🙂

Originally posted by golem370
I don't know why don't we ask your momma lol 🤣

If that made sense I might laugh at your joke. But instead I will you laugh at you. 🙂

Originally posted by guy222
😂

Simple jokes and simple brains go well together I see.

Originally posted by B.A
Simple jokes and simple brains go well together I see.

In all fairness you did insult golem first, so he was just defending himself. 🙂

It was an a serious question!! 😂

But seriously it was. 😐

edit.

OM

Black Bolt