Mon-EL vs Black Adam

Started by dman20081 pages

Mon-EL vs Black Adam

Who wins

Mon El from the Legion of super heroes

vs

Black Adam

Is it the current versions for each. If so, i'll have to go with Adam, he's more viscious and a more experienced and better figher.

I wish there was a current Mon-El...

Lar might be a bit stronger and faster, Adam's more ruthless. Could go anyway.

Karate Kid owns them both however.

I haven't been following Legion recently. Can Mon-El (or M'onel or whatever) still fly across galaxies under his own power?

Originally posted by JohnR
I haven't been following Legion recently. Can Mon-El (or M'onel or whatever) still fly across galaxies under his own power?

Yeah. Daxamites are much faster than light.

did The Ion change his name?????? I thought Mon el was in the teen titans arc? so he isnt in the new legion stories?

anyways Adam wins. 😉

The Legion in the Titans special is lost in time or something like that. Pretty lame. It was just getting great again when they decided on another reboot.

Originally posted by Validus
The Legion in the Titans special is lost in time or something like that. Pretty lame. It was just getting great again when they decided on another reboot.

Are you Ion 😕

Sure.

[QUOTE=6160865]Originally posted by dman2008
Are you Ion 😕 [/QUOTE

nevermind I checked your profile

why did you change your name 🙂

so wait....there a whole NOTHER legion???? how does that make sense..............hey validus could you go to the legion thread I had and explain that one....

Black Adams cooler 😖hifty:

It isn't much really. After the Fatal Five screwed up the timeline in the Titans special, Superboy made the choice on which team would go home, Titans or Legion. He chose the Titans and the old Legion is just floating around in nothingness. Sounds like a real dickish move on Superboy's part.

New Legion is just an alternate universe.

well I have the comic and thats really not what happened. I wanted to know the aftermath though. I know he wanted to go back to the past with ALL of them and then send the legion to the future but then the tharok (?) disoriented them and the Titans ended up ten years into the future.....new legions is just an alternate universe.......hmmm ok...

I still say it was dickish. 😛

There was no aftermath though. Other than mentioning that the current DCU are just comic books to them.

.....then how does supergirl get there? 🤨

Wait the legion has always been about the future of the DCU and the people who followed them and about their history and such....wow....legion looks cool, but Im not so sure Im likeing this new premise

I don't think it's really going to be Supergirl. I could explain but thats another long story. Really long.

I agree though, the old Legion series was better.

....go to the thread....I command it 😖hifty:

cry

I'm so confused, I thought Daxamites were as strong or arguably stronger than Krytonians.... anyways Black Adam only has one way to pull this one off, and that would be to stab him in the eye with a HB pencil.... Just joking! I say Mon-El all the way, hes' no Kal-El but he's close enough to get the job done.

See the thing is I could see Black Adam beating Superman (and vice versa), so I see him beating Mon-el even faster