Namor vs. Wonderman

Started by batdude1231 pages

Namor vs. Wonderman

Clash of the heavy hitters. Who wins?

I think that Wonderman would mop the floor with Namor.

Namor. Usually I pick the stronger guy, but Namor's a much better fighter and a lot tougher (in terms of taking a punch, not invulnerability).

now, it says at marvel directory that wonderman can only press 95 tons at max output. Namor can do more than that plus he is really really quick! Namor at least 7/10.

WM is ALOT stronger then 95 tons now and when he goes all Ionic it can get pretty sick

Originally posted by outarddwarf
now, it says at marvel directory that wonderman can only press 95 tons at max output. Namor can do more than that plus he is really really quick! Namor at least 7/10.

Is this the same source that say Namor can only press 85 tons?

yea but i have seen proof that namor is stronger than that, any scans of the wonderman

This has been done before

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386757&highlight=Namor+vs+Thor

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=374648&highlight=Namor+vs+Thor

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360969&highlight=Namor+vs+Thor

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353743&highlight=Namor+vs+Thor

^ Sorry, I didn't realize.

Well I vote for Simon, mon!

Namor wins 🙂