vihz temporarily ko'd herc by shoving his hand inside his HEAD and solidifying it. he's done the same to sersi. it's possible he could do the same if ba got sloppy. if he increases his density to battle him he's dead. if he remains intangible he stalemates or wins.
BUT . . . there is a chance the magic lightning may very well be able to hit him even while he's intangible though. i think it's happened before, but i can't recall where. vision fights are always so tough to call . . .
Originally posted by psycho gundammmm
😈
Wait one sec, can Vision selective choose which parts of his body turn intangible or no? Because if no, it makes sense that Hulk clocked him. He was solidifying. PS, Thor has done this too. Vision shoved his hand in Thor's chest and began to solidify and Thor shoved Mjolnir in Vision's chest causing him pain.
I think this is Kitty's problem too, she can't selectively turn individual body parts intangible, it's all or nothing. Red Ghost doesn't have this problem 😛
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he said just his fingers, but originally his density power was body wide; his entire body is one density
Hmm...
Like you said, it mentions on panel that it's his fingers but I've never seen him selective go intangible. I'm guessing that's what happened, he can't go selectively intangible and was solidifying and Hulk punched him in back of the head.
As to the fight, I'll go with Black Adam.
Originally posted by zopzopactually now that i think about it, vision did lower the density of his entire body cause that's how he flies (he was above the what..7-8 foot tall juggernaut the entire time), and he just remarked that only the hardening of his fingers will dispatch him (presuming he was allowed to finish what he was saying)
Hmm...Like you said, it mentions on panel that it's his fingers but I've never seen him selective go intangible. I'm guessing that's what happened, he can't go selectively intangible and was solidifying and Hulk punched him in back of the head.
As to the fight, I'll go with Black Adam.
hulk was able to make contact with vision since his whole body was getting denser.