Venom vs Thing

Started by Blade Cutter1 pages

Venom vs Thing

Both are at current power with no prep.The fight takes place in Manhattan New York.

Thing beats the living crap out of Venom. He wins 9/10.

hey guys look at this thread guess who made it betageuze
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364910&highlight=hulk+killer+humanoid

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hey guys look at this thread guess who made it betageuze
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364910&highlight=hulk+killer+humanoid

🤨

or this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359850&highlight=hulk+killer+humanoid
and this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353693&highlight=hulk+killer+humanoid

Originally posted by TheKahn
🤨

just read it and laugh if you can😄

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
or this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359850&highlight=hulk+killer+humanoid
and this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353693&highlight=hulk+killer+humanoid

Weren't you banned once already THE ULTIMATE, oh, I mean Juggernaut66666? If you want to avoid another ban you shouldn't spam other people's threads.

Thing wins 8/10

the fact is they cannot ban me😄

Then let it be so BANNED!!!!! lol just kidding.

I think they've fought before, and Venom won. Not sure though.

and if Superman can by no way, shape, or form take Galactus, then why does Betzague think the HKH can?

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
or this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359850&highlight=hulk+killer+humanoid
and this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353693&highlight=hulk+killer+humanoid

hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical

Originally posted by Marcus4600
I think they've fought before, and Venom won. Not sure though.

and if Superman can by no way, shape, or form take Galactus, then why does Betzague think the HKH can?

Well he won by a french kiss.

Originally posted by Marcus4600
I think they've fought before, and Venom won. Not sure though.

and if Superman can by no way, shape, or form take Galactus, then why does Betzague think the HKH can?

Ben was beating the shit out of Venom... Venoms blows did nothing to him...

The fight was very one sided Ben's side that is...

The THING 9.5/10

Nice pic of Beta Ray, and I do agree that Eddie would be way out of his league.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ben was beating the shit out of Venom... Venoms blows did nothing to him...

The fight was very one sided Ben's side that is...

The THING 9.5/10

When did it happened? I only remember how Venom almost killed thing with his tangue.

Originally posted by Marcus4600
Nice pic of Beta Ray, and I do agree that Eddie would be way out of his league.

I agree it's one of my favorites! 😄

And yes he would be... 😉

yeah this fight happened (kinda) thing almost died.. 😕

Dude who is the black tirantula

venom wins... his resistance to physical blows will keep him going, and we've seen that for some reason, ben doesnt do too well against his tongue. of course, by "current venom" i'm referring to the last seen venom with eddie... not this current scorpo-venom...