Sav. Hulk vs. Doomsday (first life, one life)

Started by jgiant2 pagesPoll

Who Wins?

Sav. Hulk vs. Doomsday (first life, one life)

They fight in NYC...doomsday just killed betty in front of banner...this is the doomsday that killed sups, his first appearance he has only one life, can hulk avenge her death...

doomsday wins he is stronger more durable and has superspeed he is faster than superman

was he faster than him when they first meet...

in death of superman doomsday was faster than superman and doomsday evolves even in a fight when he first hit superman nothing happened to him he was standing there when he hit him again superman said he had never been hit that strong and in death of superman supes says"HAVE TO MOVE FSTER MATCH DOOMSDAY'S SPEED OR I'M DONE"

Savage Hulk gets stronger, tears his arm off and beats him with it

There it is.

Doomsday can take this one with ease. He's a lot stronger than Savage Hulk. He'd be able to adapt so that he can nullify Hulk's gamma radiation, and then Hulk is done.

yea that is true they both excel in close combat but doomsday has got them nasty protrusions which eventually cut supes! plus yea he can fight at high speeds

plus your poll is ****ed, its doomsday not jugg head

the madder Savage Hulk gets, the bigger and stronger he gets doesnt he??

DD killed the champ. Hulk never could.
That's your clue.

Btw, I voted for Juggs.
Stupid poll.

Originally posted by MattDay
plus your poll is ****ed, its doomsday not jugg head
Originally posted by Juntai
DD killed the champ. Hulk never could.
That's your clue.

Btw, I voted for Juggs.
Stupid poll.

u fools...u cant take a joke, u guys take this sh!t too seriously...

Originally posted by jgiant
u fools...u cant take a joke, u guys take this sh!t too seriously...
I didn't get the joke to take it.. just thought it was messed up poll.

Originally posted by Juntai
I didn't get the joke to take it.. just thought it was messed up poll.
it really was a messed up poll...i was too caught up with these jugg fanboys it messed with my head...

Juggernaut or Doomsday, Savage Hulk would tear apart both of'em

OMG Wolverin2006 you read my mind and put it to print for me!

Savage Hulk there is no stronger or better regen in ALL OF COMICDUMB! 😉 🐰

Sarcasm I'm guessing

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Sarcasm I'm guessing

Yeah I was just playing around with you🙂

Hulk wins hands down.

are you mad ? there is no way that hulk can win DD15/10