Ronan's matter manipulation and super strength makes him a totally different weight class. I believe Mandarin stands no chance.
TSH
TshernProtein-man
Mandarin has somekind of matter manipulation powers too. If I recall correctly he also has keen skills of telepathy and can control physical functions of bodies. His forcefield would protect him from Ronan's physical attacks to a great extent. So no, Mandarin isn't outclassed here.
TUL
TulikaA die-hard Ultron fan
And the cosmic force Ronan can fire would hurt Mandarin's inferior-to-Iron Man shields. He would be in defense mode from start and soon be in a soup way too hot for him to handle.
TSH
TshernProtein-man
His forcefield isn't that easy to break. Mandarin might just keep his shields up, fly around while mindraping Ronan. I'm not saying that it'd be a landslide for Mandarin, but definitely it wouldn't be a landslide for Ronan either. Ronan sure has a noteworthy opponent here.
AW
Adam WarlockAdam is with Team Magik
Ronan takes this match. Mandarin get his ass handed to him by Iron Man regularly. It usually takes the likes of Thor or Surfer to put down Ronan.
TUL
TulikaA die-hard Ultron fan
As a side comment, am I the only one really excited about the kree's solo adventure in Annihilation?
AW
Adam WarlockAdam is with Team Magik
Originally posted by Tulika As a side comment, am I the only one really excited about the kree's solo adventure in Annihilation?
Your not the only one.
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
I want to read it too.
I wish it would have killer art...Prologue's and Super-Skrull mini's art aren't actually great.
Civil War is stealing all the best artists. 🙁
DK
Darth Kal-ElLast Son of the Sith
Interesting battle. I must give it to Ronan. He can manipulate forms of energies and matter. And he can turn invisible. Ronan wins probably 7/10
VPO
vpokdekjyafmidpOut of my element
mandarin can manipulate matter too. he also has like 7 different forms of energy beams. hes also phsycic
VPO
vpokdekjyafmidpOut of my element
bump
VPO
vpokdekjyafmidpOut of my element
double bump
GOD
GODSCRIBESenior Member
Originally posted by Adam Warlock Ronan takes this match. Mandarin get his ass handed to him by Iron Man regularly. It usually takes the likes of Thor or Surfer to put down Ronan.