Superman Prime and Shazam vs. Captain Atom and Martian Manhunter

Started by batdude1231 pages

Superman Prime and Shazam vs. Captain Atom and Martian Manhunter

Who wins?

Superman Prime...who has the sword?

Dude...

Make this normal Superman and you'd have a good match...

Otherwise, MM and Cap are just roadkill...

Fine, just plain regular old Superman. NOW who wins?

PC superman or current superman?

Current Supes and Cap Marvel, vs Cap Atom and MM???

Supes and Marvel. 🙂

Captain Atom and Martian Manhunter are great characters that can bring loads of offense but have to go with Supes and Captain Marvel. They are two of DC's strongest and powerful and it's hard to go against Supes especially with a powerful ally.

Originally posted by Jesse7
PC superman or current superman?

Just current Superman. If it was PC Superman, I would have just him vs. the other team.

Eh. I think a non jobbing Martian Manhunter would walk all over CM what with his million different super powers. Depends on how well Atom can handle Supes.

true true but, being a big fan of cap atom my conscience is sayin MM and CA but i think CM and Supes wins this

I think both these guys written as nonjobbers would own the brutes. MM has a myriad of powers and senses that should net him a majority. C.Atom at his full potential unleashed should be a match for Superman Prime and an owner of any other version, seeing as how he can create universes. But his lesser popularity kills his showings and makes him a jobber.

I never understood how a guy who can create a universe can't defend himself against a speedblitz. That shouldn't even faze him.

Martian Manhunter

Originally posted by I'm Bran
Martian Manhunter

Why do you have a picture of Raoul as your sig ? 😕

Originally posted by Vally Doosh
crylaugh

Originally posted by It's Face
Why do you have a picture of Raoul as your sig ? 😕

😆 I know!!! 😆