MIN
Asgardian Destroyer vs the Sentry
We've had a lot of Destroyer-vs threads lately; I figured this match-up was inevitable. Still, I'll make it a little more interesting.
How would the Destroyer do against Sentry if...
1) YOU were animating it.
-- or --
2) if a tactical fighter (Batman, Iron Man) were animating it...
-- or --
3) does it even matter?
Personally, I don't think it matters, though a tactical mind would make the job go faster.
GUY
Re: Asgardian Destroyer vs the Sentry
Originally posted by Mindship
We've had a lot of Destroyer-vs threads lately; I figured this match-up was inevitable. Still, I'll make it a little more interesting.How would the Destroyer do against Sentry if...
1) YOU were animating it.
-- or --
2) if a tactical fighter (Batman, Iron Man) were animating it...
-- or --
3) does it even matter?
Personally, I don't think it matters, though a tactical mind would make the job go faster.
Dread One FTW
PG
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon
Re: Asgardian Destroyer vs the Sentry
Originally posted by Mindship
We've had a lot of Destroyer-vs threads lately; I figured this match-up was inevitable. Still, I'll make it a little more interesting.How would the Destroyer do against Sentry if...
1) YOU were animating it.
-- or --
2) if a tactical fighter (Batman, Iron Man) were animating it...
-- or --
3) does it even matter?
Personally, I don't think it matters, though a tactical mind would make the job go faster.
1) the destroyer would totally override my mind and do as it does best, destroy.
2) batman and the like most likely aren't powerful enough to take control of the destroyer, thor had to battle it in his mind to take control, batman can't hope to win that fight.
3) it matters cause only a select few have been able to control it fully:
-thor
-odin
-loki
-garm
-desak
BUT....anyone else who has animated it gets warped into a violent being (like the hulk) and their violent repressed emotions/memories get used by the destroyer.
if batman were to animate the destroyer armour the murder of his parents will be the only emotion he will be able to express and the destroyer will use it as fuel to keep destroying things....namely the sentry.