Namor vs. Northstar

Started by King_Mungi1 pages

Namor vs. Northstar

Battle #1-On Land
Battle #2-In water, Northstar gets a breathing mask

I could see Northstar giving Namor a good fight on land, but not in water.

Zoom
1. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight40-17.jpg

Has it happened more than once, Mungi? Also, Namor's taken hits from Mjolnir and stayed on his feet.

If Northstar had some protection for his body while running as superspeed like Flash does I would say Jean wins the majority on land.

In water I'm still thinking of a way NS can win.

Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
Has it happened more than once, Mungi? Also, Namor's taken hits from Mjolnir and stayed on his feet.

No they never fought before, but with Northstar's skills he has even hurt the Hulk

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Northstar had some protection for his body while running as superspeed like Flash does I would say Jean wins the majority on land.

In water I'm still thinking of a way NS can win.

Northstar has been shown to run speeds faster than mach 18.7

Originally posted by King_Mungi
No they never fought before, but with Northstar's skills he has even hurt the Hulk

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

Northstar has been shown to run speeds faster than mach 18.7

I meant if he had protection like the Speed Force or something. Flash can do the IMP and send people into orbit without hurting his hand.

If NS tried a punch like that he most likely would break his had.

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Zoom
1. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight40-17.jpg

Arrgg! That was a sneak attack.

Namor was fast enough to catch Speed Demon.

I'd say it would be pretty close to a tossup on land, with a significant edge to Namor underwater. Northstar is fast, yes, but Namor is pretty quick as well. Coupled with his staggering strength and durability advantages, I think he can get his hands on Northstar a good amount of the time. However, Northstar is quite the badass, and his speed advantage is still significant. So his famous "hundred punches to the same spot" should work fairly well too.

Underwater, it's pretty much the same story, except that Namor's advantages grow exponentially, while Northstar's advantage gets smaller and smaller. He still COULD win, but I doubt he would do it very often.

Fight one should go either 5/10 to each, or 6/10 for Namor.
Fight 2 should be at least 8 or 9/10 for Namor.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Arrgg! That was a sneak attack.

Namor was fast enough to catch Speed Demon.

You do realise he has gone escape velocity before, he is much faster than Speed Demon.
------
Good post Dizzle

Namor outran Speed Demon?

bumprav

Good fight on land but Namor takes him. He isnt so slow that Northstar can blizt him. And namor has the durability to take hits from much more than what north star could dish out, imo. Because namor def has some speed feats he is legit super human status that is a threat to most people in the MU earth, if you think about it.

In water it it Namor's game unless NS gets clever with his powers.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Good fight on land but Namor takes him. He isnt so slow that Northstar can blizt him. And namor has the durability to take hits from much more than what north star could dish out, imo. Because namor def has some speed feats he is legit super human status that is a threat to most people in the MU earth, if you think about it.

In water it it Namor's game unless NS gets clever with his powers.

^ Think so too, but Namor has option two.

Namor drops speedos to distract Northstar and wham! FTW

Northstar would be in and out of Namor before he knew what hit him...yeah I said it and I apologize.

Northstar takes the first match. His speed would be too great for Namor to counter.

Namor, however, easily wins the second match.

Originally posted by vansonbee
^ Think so too, but Namor has option two.

Namor drops speedos to distract Northstar and wham! FTW

FACT!