Careful, meep-peep. That Thanos/Onslaught combo is capable of some crazy poop.
I'm not so sure about overkill, but a decided victory, perhaps, if they play their cards right. I'm thinking even a draw on occasion. Don't underestimate Thanos' ability to teleport; nor Onlaught who is basically Xavier and Magneto combined.
Well, I look at it this way:
Thor. Supes, and WW could eventually take down Thanos. It wouldn't be easy but it's possible.
As for Darkseid, SS could do that bythemself would do that by himself.
Now you have Gladiator, MM, WM, GL Kyle, and Champion left to take on Onslaught. Onslaught is a beast but Gladiator, GL (Kyle), MM, and Champion could probably take him out. So IMO this is overkill. Not significant overkill but overkill regardless.
Team Perfect 8/10
Originally posted by King KAM
onslaught sucks.....but i like you grey so ill go along with it, but thanos sincerely beats this whole team himself
Thanks 😄
Originally posted by inamilist
He'll make MM think hes the Human Torch😆 😆
That's not necessarily a good-thing , can anyone else say Fernus the Burning....