Originally posted by Darth Kal-ElEtrigan replaced Neron as lord of hell and Neron replaced him as a rhyming demon, in Day of Judgement..
Mephisto has my vote. Too much magic up his arsenal. And the range of his abilities are vast. He's basically Marvel's Neron.
Originally posted by Darth Kal-ElHe's one of the most powerful mages in DC, his hellfire abilities, superstrength, superspeed, high end durability. Those were his standard forever, but as I said, I haven't been reading his latest series. Which I'm sure has fleshed him out much more.
what do i know? i dont read DC. What are Etrigan's current abilities?
As a neutral official I'll provide examples of their powers:
Mephisto:
Beyond Superhuman Strength
Speed and Stamina
Immortality
Unlimited magical power
Soul Possesion
Etrigan:
Can Project Flames of Mystical Hellfire
Near-Invulnerability
Extensive knowledge of magic
Healing factor
Immortal
Enhanced Senses
Telepathy
Precognition
Super Speed
Super Agility
High Ranking Demon
Adept at Magic
Mystically Enhanced Fangs and Claws
info provided by wiki.
Re: Hell Match: Etrigan vs. Mephisto
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Not for humans eyes!Etrigan the most powerful Demon Lord in the DC Universe faces Mephisto the most evil and destructive Demon lord of Marvel Comics inferno.
Your pick..
Emm Neron is way more powerful than Etrigan (Normal powers)
Anyway if Black Panther can make Mephisto his ***** in a neutral ground then Etrigan for the stomp