Legion vs Thor

Started by Wonder Man2 pages

Legion vs Thor

What does Thor do when he faces real power.

He smites him.

Who's legion? Is this Prof X's son?

Yeah Legion. David Keller son of Charles Xavier and that lady forgot her name starts with an I.
I think Legion would rip him through time till there was nothing left of him

legion

indeed

Originally posted by Broken Darkness
He smites him.

I agree Thor gets smitted.

legion

Based upon the pre age of apocalypse stuff I'd go with Thor... But current... Not so much...

I wonder with anyone like rage would even try to argue that Thor could win... That would be an uphill battle...

Originally posted by rotiart
Based upon the pre age of apocalypse stuff I'd go with Thor... But current... Not so much...

I wonder with anyone like rage would even try to argue that Thor could win... That would be an uphill battle...

I'm confused.

When did I argue that Thor could defeat Legion? Currently he's a reality warping Universal entity. Far too much.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm confused.

When did I argue that Thor could defeat Legion? Currently he's a reality warping Universal entity. Far too much.

Didn't mean u did argue that Thor would win. Just being a Thor fan just wondering if any Thor fans would seek to try... As it would be an uphill battle

Oh, my bad.

Thor wins, by being simply more awesome then Legion 😄.

in his dreams

Legion easily..

Thor turns Legion's reality manipulating powers back on him, ftw.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thor turns Legion's reality manipulating powers back on him, ftw.

... ??
U aren't serious

legion's too based to lose now

Originally posted by rotiart
... ??
U aren't serious
of course he's not

This thread was made over 5 years ago - well before Legion became a universal power. So based on the level of power the thread starter originally intended for Legion, Thor wins.

Current Legion is a completely different story.