Beast vs Gorilla Grod

Started by badabing1 pages

Beast vs Gorilla Grod

Both are current with no prep time..

Been done. Grodd wins easily.

Grodd because of his telepathy.

grodd even without TP

Grodd

grodd easily he supereour in strength and he's a telepath

Wolverine

bluenuts

Spite of Ownens! Give Me Spite beyond Spite! Thunder! Thunder! Thunderspite! HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Grodd.

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
bluenuts
How the hell did you find this thread? 😱 I forgot I made it. 😆

Who here can say mindrape?

they talk intelectual shyt to each other until grodd feels stupid and politically incorrect....then mentally rapes and tortures beast(which will feel like an eternity)

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who here can say mindrape?

Uh, miennd reapea.

No sorry. Can't say it.

Grodd ftw.

I wanted to say something funny but everyone else beat me to it.

Originally posted by Redatom65
Spite of Ownens! Give Me Spite beyond Spite! Thunder! Thunder! Thunderspite! HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hysterical

Sorry, that was the funniest post in the thread.

Although this would be a close fight minus the TP, with it, it's pretty much a curbstomp for the monkey. Can we just get the TP locked and debate on a slugfest, because that would be more interesting?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
hysterical

Sorry, that was the funniest post in the thread.

Although this would be a close fight minus the TP, with it, it's pretty much a curbstomp for the monkey. Can we just get the TP locked and debate on a slugfest, because that would be more interesting?

I've posted it several times now. It's my official catchfraise for spite

Originally posted by Badabing
How the hell did you find this thread? 😱 I forgot I made it. 😆

flex

Originally posted by Redatom65
I've posted it several times now. It's my official catchfraise for spite

Sorry. 😮 First time reading it. Great line dude. 👆

i know, I love it 😄