Karate Kid Vs Classic Juggernaut

Started by Jesse72 pages

Karate Kid Vs Classic Juggernaut

The battle takes place in costco

"Do the crane, Danny-boy!"

Sorry, just joking.

Mister Myagi died so I don't think Ralph's got a chance even with his I'm getting-my-ass-kicked-so-I"ll-akwardly-jump-kick-him-in-the-face move

I meant the karate kid who is a top tier h2h fighter.

Wax on, Wax off.

😆

Karate kid? the one from that movie? if so uh.... is that fair? Juggy would flick him to china

He means this one.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t399057.html

And I think he might be able too.

KK put up a good showing against pre crisis Superboy.

Karate Kid is a freakin' beast, but I think Classic Juggernaut would eventually take him down.

are you serious? I think i am about to have an aneurysm from even seeing this.
I...
I...
I can't fathom what you were thinking. The pain is too much!

Why? Know KK will show him what it is?lol

Re: Karate Kid Vs Classic Juggernaut

Originally posted by Jesse7
The battle takes place in costco

In a costco? Karate Kid 10/10.

Originally posted by outarddwarf
are you serious? I think i am about to have an aneurysm from even seeing this.
I...
I...
I can't fathom what you were thinking. The pain is too much!

Do you have any idea who Karate Kid from DC comics is?

Originally posted by batdude123
Do you have any idea who Karate Kid from DC comics is?

Probably not but even still Juggernaut can't be hurt. It'd be like all the times KK fought Validus.

Originally posted by Validus
Probably not but even still Juggernaut can't be hurt. It'd be like all the times KK fought Validus.

I know Juggernaut would win, but I was just wondering if he actually knew who the character was. He made is seem like he was talking about the character from the movie.

Yeah he'd have to trap him in something or maybe he could break his telepathy blocking helmet.

Then maybe Professor X would attack him.

Or maybe not.

I'm more than happy with that fact that Val would totally decimate Jobbernaut. 😄

Originally posted by Validus
I'm more than happy with that fact that Val would totally decimate Jobbernaut. 😄

😆 💃 😂 🤣

Well Juggernaut might as well be fighting the KK from the movie. It's going to be the same result.

Soulja you should take a look at the link posted, some very impressive KK scans. Still i would have to say juggernaut wins more often than not.