Storm,Crystal & Havok vs Magneto

Started by golem3701 pages

Storm,Crystal & Havok vs Magneto

Three pretty powerful characters vs One of the strongest mutants in Marvel comics

Storm- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_%28comics%29

Crystal- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_%28comics%29

&

Havok- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havok

vs

Magneto- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magneto_%28comics%29

Re: Storm,Crystal & Havok vs Magneto

Originally posted by golem370
Three pretty powerful characters vs One of the strongest mutants in Marvel comics

Storm- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_%28comics%29

Crystal- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_%28comics%29

&

Havok- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havok

vs

Magneto- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magneto_%28comics%29

trio ftw

Didn't Magneto defeat Apocalypse? I believe he's got a good chance.

Originally posted by golem370
Didn't Magneto defeat Apocalypse? I believe he's got a good chance.

he did

Mags.

Trio ftw

*yawn*

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/940/magripsapartneo7do.jpg

Done deal.

Mags handles teams A LOT tougher than this everyday of the week. Next.

Yea....ummm, no?

Crystal herself has the best chance of the three (what with having magnetism PLUS all her powers *fire, water, air, earth, anything the writers want her to have, ect*)

add in Storm who is a threat (despite the current fan hate of Storm thanks to some of the others in the forums), and Havok (eh, he can blast shit) = Mags losing.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Yea....ummm, no?

Crystal herself has the best chance of the three (what with having magnetism PLUS all her powers *fire, water, air, earth, anything the writers want her to have, ect*)

add in Storm who is a threat (despite the current fan hate of Storm thanks to some of the others in the forums), and Havok (eh, he can blast shit) = Mags losing.

Storm? A threat? Sure... if we ignore her losing to him with ease like 5 times over the past 20 some odd years.

Havok? Meh... gets torn apart.

Crystal? Easily the most impressive of the three fighting him. She's got power. Not denying that. But she's most certainly not in Magneto's league.

You can show as much shit for them as you like, but it doesn't change the fact that Mags does this and ends the fight faster than it began thusly:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/940/magripsapartneo7do.jpg

The team goes down.

Crystal can control her own molecules you are aware of this right? Besides he has done that.....once? And could those two control their own molecules? Didnt think so. Crystal might just be on magneto's league, but thats for another discussion. Collectively this team has what it takes to take Magneto out.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Crystal can control her own molecules you are aware of this right? Besides he has done that.....once? And could those two control their own molecules? Didnt think so. Crystal might just be on magneto's league, but thats for another discussion. Collectively this team has what it takes to take Magneto out.

I know she can. That doesn't save her from getting ripped apart in an instant, however.

For this team to take him down would require Mags to act extremely stupid in the fight. And he's not stupid.

Erik would beat their asses.

I'm not too familiar with Crystal, so I'll leave her out... for now.
Havok isn't really a threat. The man's been one-shotted by Exodus, and left there for about a day, or so (using current of course, so I don't want to here this bullshit about him winning because he has the Nexus in him).

Storm, doesn't stand a chance... at all. She has only been shown to affect Mags once (to my knowledge), and that was when his shield was down, and it ended up with her going down anyway.

Now, Crystal is the wild card, but I do know, that Mags is destroying the other two.

Originally posted by golem370
Didn't Magneto defeat Apocalypse? I believe he's got a good chance.

He beat a different version in HoM.

Never beaten Apoc.

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I'm not too familiar with Crystal, so I'll leave her out... for now.
Havok isn't really a threat. The man's been one-shotted by Exodus, and left there for about a day, or so (using current of course, so I don't want to here this bullshit about him winning because he has the Nexus in him).

Storm, doesn't stand a chance... at all. She has only been shown to affect Mags once (to my knowledge), and that was when his shield was down, and it ended up with her going down anyway.

Now, Crystal is the wild card, but I do know, that Mags is destroying the other two.

Havok has also one shotted quite a lot of guys. For the record, Exodus can pretty much one shot anyone on earth if they're not prepared. So that's a a bad argument.

I agree with you on the rest, Mags should take this.

Originally posted by llagrok
He beat a different version in HoM.

Never beaten Apoc.

And AOA.

Originally posted by batdude123
And AOA.

Two different Magnetos beat two different versions.

Magneto is just about magnetisms he can control the electromagnetic spectrum.

Originally posted by golem370
Magneto is just about magnetisms he can control the electromagnetic spectrum.

Havok was one with the nexus

Crystal is badass

Was with the Nexus is a badass Magneto was at one time one of the if not the most powerful mutants of all time