He can do everything Karnak can do, faster, and he can fly.
JN
JOE NUNEZDuck Butt Donaldo
hey hows the popeye respect thread going?
THU
ThunderstrikeRestricted
Karate Kid and Mr. Myagi both get clocked.
JOH
JohnRSenior Member
If Karate Kid's really bored, the fight could last a while. He'd just use Karnak as a practice dummy.
If Karate Kid was late for something, he'd just tap Karnak and step over him without missing a beat.
ILL
illadelph12aka Rakim Illa
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ hey hows the popeye respect thread going?
I'm downloading some comics on E-Mule as we speek. Sadly the moderators are still closing down his threads. I should have at least 50 scans of Popeye feats by Sunday.
TFM
The Fake MacoyLousy Imitation
I think it's pretty clear that KK beats Karnak. I want to know how many punches or hits he uses to win.
ILL
illadelph12aka Rakim Illa
1.
8SW
8swordsSenior Member
karnak, bump
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Let's not get crazy now over that one feat he's (finally!) had.
KK still wins.
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Yeah.
And the Avengers went full retard when they attacked him.
MSH
MshinuStar for a Brain
Black Panther shows up and owns both.
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Val broke inertron when Superboy and Mon-El couldn't break it and almost soloed Fatal Five. That is somewhat above Karnak's feat.
DEA
deathlifeSenior Member
Someone said it earlier, that Karnak beats Karate Kid and Mr Miyagi.
I second that statement.
PTM
Prof. T.C McAbeKryptonian Scientist
Spite. KK with easy.
MJ
Magic JoeDuck Butt Donaldo
Somebody used the search function ? 😱
8SW
8swordsSenior Member
Originally posted by Magic Joe Somebody used the search function ? 😱
nope, i just bumped the thread, to know how the others would react to this fight now that karnak made a great feat. I'm not dissapointed