Kenshin vs. Wolverine

Started by vold4 pages

Kenshin vs. Wolverine

bloodlusted kenshin with NOT-reversed blade sword. lets say when he was a batosai vs. wolverine. who would win?

That's kinda cool! Although I would really like to see Kenshin vs Silver Samurai.

I think Kenshin wins this.

Hiko >>>> ALL

I can honestly say i have never seen an episode of Samurai X OR Ruoni Kenshin . Although from his famed sword skills he should be able to wipe wolverine out . Adamantium skeleton or not.

Originally posted by grey fox
I can honestly say i have never seen an episode of Samurai X OR Ruoni Kenshin . Although from his famed sword skills he should be able to wipe wolverine out . Adamantium skeleton or not.

Fox! I'm suprised!jawdrop

Re: Kenshin vs. Wolverine

Originally posted by vold
bloodlusted kenshin with NOT-reversed blade sword. lets say when he was a batosai vs. wolverine. who would win?
Left or Right ?

Closed 😱

Countdown til this gets closed

10

you know there are kenshin comics (mangas) right?

They'll still close it.
9

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Fox! I'm suprised!jawdrop

I don't get as much anime as i'd like , it's because the British networks are strict bastards and play crap most of the time . Although things are starting to even out a bit now since i bought an anime box set and have a few copied dvds .

Including

[list]
[*]Season 1 of Evangelion
[*]Violence Jack
[*]Virus Buster Serge Vol 1 2 3
[*] The first 8 episodes of FMA
[*]The entire Guyver Ova
[*]Hellsing
[*]Hellsing OVA vol 1
[*]Akira
[*]Blood the last vampire
[*]Blue Gender vol 2 3
[*]Bubblegum crash the movie
[*]Dbz Movie 2 :Tree of Life
[*]Zone of The enders Vol 1
[*]Detonator Orgun
[*]Armatidge the third : Poly Matrix
[*]and Amon Saga
[/list]

Grey, you have to get the DVD box set, Kenshin is the TRUTH!!! I think in terms of skill he would spank Jubei from Ninja Scroll... Silver Samurai wouldn't last more than a fleeting instant when he's in his Batousai The Man-Slayer mode, neither would Wolverine.

Originally posted by grey fox
I don't get as much anime as i'd like , it's because the British networks are strict bastards and play crap most of the time . Although things are starting to even out a bit now since i bought an anime box set and have a few copied dvds .

Including

[list]
[*]Season 1 of Evangelion
[*]Violence Jack
[*]Virus Buster Serge Vol 1 2 3
[*] The first 8 episodes of FMA
[*]The entire Guyver Ova
[*]Hellsing
[*]Hellsing OVA vol 1
[*]Akira
[*]Blood the last vampire
[*]Blue Gender vol 2 3
[*]Bubblegum crash the movie
[*]Dbz Movie 2 :Tree of Life
[*]Zone of The enders Vol 1
[*]Detonator Orgun
[*]Armatidge the third : Poly Matrix
[*]and Amon Saga
[/list]

That explains all the Hellsing references I read you making when I first joined up. 🙂

Yup , i have a Hellsing respect thread.... i just neglect to update it because i'm a lazy bastard......

Originally posted by grey fox
Yup , i have a Hellsing respect thread.... i just neglect to update it because i'm a lazy bastard......

😆

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Grey, you have to get the DVD box set, Kenshin is the TRUTH!!! I think in terms of skill he would spank Jubei from Ninja Scroll... Silver Samurai wouldn't last more than a fleeting instant when he's in his Batousai The Man-Slayer mode, neither would Wolverine.

When i get some more cash i'm going to pick up ether Ghost in the shell or Ninja scroll . Decisions...decisions.....

Ghost in the Shell is better than Ninja Scroll, in my opinion.

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Ghost in the Shell is better than Ninja Scroll, in my opinion.

✅

btw, something funny:
http://keanucongress.ytmnd.com/

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
btw, something funny:
http://keanucongress.ytmnd.com/

He wants a $10,000 hooker ?

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
btw, something funny:
http://keanucongress.ytmnd.com/

😉 cute