Ultimate Juggernaut (vs) Ultimate Hulk

Started by soujaboy092 pagesPoll

Ultimate Juggernaut (vs) Ultimate Hulk

Ultimate Juggernaut (vs) Ultimate Hulk

Ultimate Juggernaut http://www.marvel.com/universe/Juggernaut_%28Ultimate%29
Ultimate Hulk-http://www.marvel.com/universe/Hulk_%28Ultimate%29

Ok some people might say that Ultimate Juggernaut's power wasn't explored enough, but I have the annual and he displayed more powers than most people think. Before he got the gem of Cyttorak he displayed the strength and durability to take down Ultimate Colossus. We should all know how strong Ultimate Colossus is. In the annual after he got the gem, he had the ability to leap a city block with little effort, take a full blast from gambit with a smile, and survived a building falling on top of him.

Does Ultimate Hulk even need to be described?

Ultimate Hulk would try to eat him

no clue just now getting back into comics

Nice sig

Ultimate Hulk is a disgusting cannibal. I hope Cain pounds him into his place.

Originally posted by Beam
no clue just now getting back into comics
welcome back

Ultimate Hulk would not only TRY to eat him, but he would succeed. I think he'd eat through Colossus' Metal as well. I'm not so sure Hulk can be beaten when he's "Hulk". And it seems (due to Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine) he's ALWAYS the hulk now, AND smart.

He's not always Hulk, I don't think. This could be better determined if Ultimate Juggernaut makes another appearance soon.

Condomhead should win this.

I want to see what they put him in when he returns

Ultimate Hulk is pretty ridiculous.

I say he wins only because they haven't made much of a big deal out of Ultimate Juggernaut and the most that we've seen of him isn't much comparitavely.

what issues has ultimate juggernaut appeared in??? anybody have a running list so i can collect them??

what about ultimate hulk??? the more issues the better 😄

Ultimate Hulk? Just read The Ultimates.

Ultimate Juggernaut appears in ultimate X-Men #8, #9, and the Ultimate X-men annual.

Ultimate Juggy puts him down...If someone knows his story with the Gem then you know why...

It wasn't that much of a story. I hope they explain it more in his next appearance.

Originally posted by soujaboy09
It wasn't that much of a story. I hope they explain it more in his next appearance.
But being a mutant and than finding the Gem makes him get the credit...Hulk is just a flunky 😄😄😄

In my words, Ultimate Hulk rips juggs helment off then bites his head clean off his sholders and laughs at how easy it was.

It wouldn't be different from most of the regular Hulk-Juggy fights. Ultimate Hulk still has the ability to increase his strength through anger.

Every time juggs got a hit on Hulk, Hulk would just get madder and madder juggs just cant hang with Hulk.