Shaggy Man vs Team Class 100
Shaggy Man is a beast can this team wins? This is a fight no powers
Shaggy Man- http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/General.htm
vs
Team Class 100
Sasquatch
Abomination
Dragon Man
Atlas
Wonder Man
Shaggy Man vs Team Class 100
Shaggy Man is a beast can this team wins? This is a fight no powers
Shaggy Man- http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/General.htm
vs
Team Class 100
Sasquatch
Abomination
Dragon Man
Atlas
Wonder Man
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Hey, I was recently watching the JL tv show, and there was this military officer who took this serum, and turned into this big crazy brown guy. He fought some minor members of the JLA. And they got totally owned. Was this shaggy man?
That was The General....Eilling down loaded his brain into Shaggy Mans body. (in the comics)
Originally posted by Horrificus
That Team can beat Shaggy.
They can probably also handle most of the JLA that had trouble with Shaggy.
I agree with you but one on one Shaggy would beat any of these guys, except for Sasquatch, because if he let go and turned into Tanaraq from what I read, he alone would pwn Shaggy.