Trion Juggernaut vs Superman

Started by samishe2 pages

Trion Juggernaut vs Superman

💃

Make it Superman Prime and you've got yourself a fight.

trion juggernaut stronger than the original ?

About 1000x stronger. Superman goes down hard.

Current Supes, yes. Other incarnations, no.

Originally posted by bean_machine
Current Supes, yes. Other incarnations, no.

Agreed. ✅

What is he current?

Trion wins, and the Superman fanboys cry.

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Trion wins, and the Superman fanboys cry.

🙄 He'd beat the sh*t outta Thor too. 😉

I know that. What the f*#& is your problem?

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
I know that. What the f*#& is your problem?

Nothing. Just replying to the Superman comment. 😉

Well, it was kinda uncalled for. I'm not a Thor fanboy. I'm not about to go and say that he can take Thanos. 😬

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Well, it was kinda uncalled for. I'm not a Thor fanboy. I'm not about to go and say that he can take Thanos. 😬

I know, I was just kiddin'. 😄

Trion Juggernaut wins

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Trion wins, and the Superman fanboys cry.

I created this thread to hear this. 😄

Superman Post Crisis Blue and Red energy Supermen Composite Superman Sundipped Superman Eradiactor Superboy Prime would all fall to Trion Juggernaut

juggernaut

trion

Superman speedblitz ftw! 😎

Originally posted by janus77
Superman speedblitz ftw! 😎
:

Exactly. The most unstoppable move in all of comicdom. Works against EVERYONE