Doomsday vs. Thor

Started by batdude1232 pages

Doomsday vs. Thor

Since Thunderstrike asked for it, here it is. 馃槃

I am going with DD unless he gets sent to another dimension.

Probably Doomsday 馃槵

Although.... Thor would be the good guy in this case... and Doomsday doesn't generally fair well against goodguys (as goes with ALL badguys)

I was waiting for this post to come up the moment I mentioned thor is faster 馃槃

Someone really had to go and do it. Gaze at the picture and nothing else matters.

we need to rename you badabing the peacekeeper lol.............feel free to sidetrack any thread I am on with her picture and all others you can find!

DD. Thors only hope is bfr.

Originally posted by Soleran
we need to rename you badabing the peacekeeper lol.............feel free to sidetrack any thread I am on with her picture and all others you can find!

I don't understand it, I look at her and all seems well. 馃槈 馃拑

what a BABE!

Here's MY BABE:

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
DD. Thors only hope is bfr.

pretty much......

Originally posted by The_Olympian
what a BABE!

Here's MY BABE:


Kate Beckinsale in_lovedrool 馃拑

yeeeeeeeeeeeah... prrrretty much:

Originally posted by The_Olympian
yeeeeeeeeeeeah... prrrretty much:


I'm getting that movie!

What the hell? I came here expecting Doomsday's big teethy grin and a bunch of your stupid, no! your stupid comments and I find Kate Beckinsale! Has the world gone mad?

Originally posted by Psyquis52
What the hell? I came here expecting Doomsday's big teethy grin and a bunch of your stupid, no! your stupid comments and I find Kate Beckinsale! Has the world gone mad?

No, the world is exactly right. 馃槃

everyone would rather see Kate then Doomsday or Thor... I mean, come on... she's a BABE!!!

Originally posted by The_Olympian
everyone would rather see Kate then Doomsday or Thor... I mean, come on... she's a BABE!!!

If you don't think kate is better to look at than DD. Your either a complete nerd or gay.

or married and your wife is in the same room.

Originally posted by Psyquis52
or married and your wife is in the same room.

Busted. 馃槺

Re: Doomsday vs. Thor

Originally posted by batdude123
Since Thunderstrike asked for it, here it is. 馃槃

Been done before. Thor took this one home. 馃槃

now come on guys... we're all friends here.. give in to the power of Kate!