Originally posted by Deadpool14
the end is different than the main-stream, are you talking about the end or regular?
The End, I have the issue with the big reveal that had Sinister saying he was the father. I havn't been following it recently so they might have recently changed it, but the comics I have say he is a clone of Cyclops.
Originally posted by Deadpool14
oh, I understood it as follows:sinister hates apoc (nuthin new)
wants to handle apoc himself but has been affected by apoc
clones himself, he's not a mutant so gives clone genes of Scott Summers to get powers.
Apoc finds out, plants clone (Gambit) in Thieves Guild to remove the threat.
He was making clones not of himself but to find the perfect specimen to transfer his essence into to. He was constantly looking for new ways to perfect himself, since he wasn't immortal and after awhile had to transfer bodies. They even said it in the issue I have he is a clone of Cyclops and Sinister is his father (Creator).
Originally posted by Deadpool14
that's cool, trying to improve on Apocalypse's work on his body maybe?maybe not failed, but I am pretty sure Apoc found out and relocated him to Thieves Guild. Don't know why he didn't just kill him or infect him(cable) or something.
That's exactally what it was, technically he is clones of multiple people but his Gambit test was using Summers DNA.
He did, and yes he should have killed him.
Originally posted by The_Olympian
what the heck is full powered gambit??can't apocolypse manipulate his own molecules though? I thought only a psychic could really take him..
At full power (potential), Gambit controls all forms of Kinetic energy....He could blow someone up just by looking at him, travel through time, amp up his physical stats, etc.