rkt vs sundipped supes

Started by superkronick921 pages

rkt vs sundipped supes

both are bloodlusted who wins

by the way what do you guys think is better

sundipped heat vision aka godheat

or odinforce (killed cap and wolverine)

I dunno man... the fights out of me on this Thor/Supes thing...

Uh, RKT is a big being of Odinforce and Magic. Nothing short of Pre-Crisis Superman is stopping him.

personally I think supes could pull this off. a short burst of sundipped heat vision heated up the earth instantly from 250,000 miles away

Hammer can absorb energy, and redirect it ten-fold. One time Thor resurrected a dead sun that way. Also, Rune King Thor killed a darn lot of people with one arm. This is a sinch. Besides, there was already a thread done on Superman's heat vision vs the God-blast vision. Sluperman lost.

Two thoughts come to mind, Eldritch imprisonment, and banishment to some nasty dimension that has a red sun.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Two thoughts come to mind, Eldritch imprisonment, and banishment to some nasty dimension that has a red sun.
💃

btw Stoic, you're not mad I changed my sig, are you? I've been improving. Still not as good as you though.

Not at all. and I like you sigs. The way I see it is you just have another one to switch whenever the want arises. Too bad you don't have Photoshop though, I found this website that has all of these kewl brushes, thank to Dark Crawlers advice on grunge brushes.

I have to buy Photoshop though. I like free things.

I have a copy of photoshop if you want it (it won't work on my computer)

I like sundipped tomatoes, and raisins.

Yummy.

This is practically spite. RKT would serve him up on a silver platter.

Yeah. Not a lot of people know much about RKT though, like the fact he killed Ben Grimm and The Hulk with one arm.

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Yeah. Not a lot of people know much about RKT though, like the fact he killed Ben Grimm and The Hulk with one arm.

That was just regular one-armed Thor with no hammer, no runes, no odin-power, and, as you said, just one arm, but possessing a very very bad attitude.

Odin-power turned on max can turn back time, fundamentally alter reality, etc... This entire thread is silly.

I dunno didnt rkt get cut by wolverine

If this was in a comic, sundipped Superman would win, because he'd be the one that can't be beaten after that, especially if bloodlust was on. Superman not holding back has always been essentially unbeatable, no matter who he ends up facing, because that's what they want as a barrier. They want to make it so that if the superheroes don't hold back and really do the smart things that they should (like power up in the sun for a while) there's no way the villain can win. Rune King Thor would essentially be as powerful as Odin or whatever, and would be beaten by the politics of the fight, so it would go to Superman.

So what you're saying is that he can beat superman, should beat superman, but won't if DC wrote it?? That buddy, is no surprise and of less consequence. RKT drains all that energy and returns it times ten, and well all know superman isn't immune to his own powers. Ash covers the earth, and a second ice age happens.

Originally posted by NoFate007
If this was in a comic, sundipped Superman would win, because he'd be the one that can't be beaten after that, especially if bloodlust was on. Superman not holding back has always been essentially unbeatable, no matter who he ends up facing, because that's what they want as a barrier. They want to make it so that if the superheroes don't hold back and really do the smart things that they should (like power up in the sun for a while) there's no way the villain can win. Rune King Thor would essentially be as powerful as Odin or whatever, and would be beaten by the politics of the fight, so it would go to Superman.

🤨 are you smoking crack, Rune King Thor is a elder god being with the full powered of the Odinforce and Rune magic along with his hammer and his father spear. RKT killed a skyfather being in Mangog with a gesture where even Odin couldn't kill Mangog, RKT can control time, freeze time, he will blast superman into oblivion. That's saying sundipped superman can beat Atum the God-eater/ Demogorge, if you say that you are a complete idoit.

😆