Mirror Master vs Mysterio

Started by Psyquis521 pages

Mirror Master vs Mysterio

I'm sick of powerhouses getting all the attention.

Let's do what we're ment to do and figure out some fights for once.

2 days prep.

Mirror master , his illusions can become hard-light and beat the shit out of Mysterio.

True but how does Mirror Master know he's hitting the true Mysterio?

Doesn't need to , theirs so many of him he'll eventually hit the right one.

Ha! Good answer.

I'm going with Mirror Master on this one, even though I don't know anything about him.

Did you play the Spiderman2 movie game?! ONE PUNCH MAN!!! YEE HAW!!

You guys. 🙄

after re reading most of my flash trades while my computer was down i have to ask

why aren't there more mirror master threads?

mirror master should take this.

MM finds out wherever mysterio is hiding then slashes Mysterio's reflections neck causing the real Mysterio to die(if he's anywhere near a reflective surface) Or simply sticks out his hand and shots him causing him to shatter to pieces.

if there multiple mysterio's he simply goes down the line until he finds the real one. or attacks them all at the same time.

Originally posted by Black Adam

why aren't there more mirror master threads?

YES! That's what I said in the other thread, he's an awesome villian.

Originally posted by King_Mungi
YES! That's what I said in the other thread, he's an awesome villian.

which thread?

Originally posted by Black Adam
which thread?

There was one other Mirror Master thread, I can't remember who it was up against. Guy's a cocaine sniffing hardass 😄

Originally posted by King_Mungi
There was one other Mirror Master thread, I can't remember who it was up against. Guy's a cocaine sniffing hardass 😄

A cocaine sniffing hardass with a scottish accent

Originally posted by Black Adam
A cocaine sniffing hardass with a scottish accent

He did have to kill his dad not knowing at the time he was his dad, you would have to have a scottish accent after that 😛

bump

Originally posted by Milkie

😐

Originally posted by Milkie

Where the hell did you find that ?

Haha I love that. And I have a doubly relevent image I made to go with it;

Mirror Master is on the other end.

Anyway, I say that if Mysterio had prep, he could take him, but it would be tough.

Mirror master wins 9/10