Originally posted by Terror of Death
You do know this is the COMIC BOOK versus forum.
Every expert here knows that comics contradict themselves often. That is why we use the best of a character's abilities of their best showings (and not their worst showings) by default. If we didn't then who's to say that so and so can do X. No one would be wrong and there could be no debate on anything. That is why I said this is a forum fight and not a comic one. In other words, the characters will always fight with the best of their abilities (forum rules) and not with worst of their abilities you will often see in comics.
Now don't get me wrong. I believe it is sh#$ty that DD can bat bullets and dodge them after they have been fired. I mean he would need super strength force in order to accelerate his body that fast (faster than a bullet) since F=ma. But since he been doing this consistently throughout his career then I guess its valid. I don't like it though.
If I had my own rules then I would rule out using impossible feats by humans (not improbable ones though) no matter how many times the human character has performed them, even if it happened recently. So that means Bruce would win this in my book and DD wins in this forum's book (I mean site).