Savage Hulk vs. Captain America and Hercules

Started by Betageuze1 pages

Savage Hulk vs. Captain America and Hercules

are two Avengers enough.. to stop Hulk... an original member of the Avengers ?

Puny Cap and Herc. Hulk strongest one there is. 😛

Originally posted by badabing
Puny Cap and Herc. Hulk strongest one there is. 😛

what he said.

Hulk kills them both with a flick of the finger.

I'm starting to get the impression that your a hulk fanboy

*Note sarcasm*

Hercules throws the shield like a discus at thousands of miles per hour and decapitates Hulk with ease.

10/10 for the team if they play it smart.

DAYscribe eh?

😄

Originally posted by Dayscribe
Hercules throws the shield like a discus at thousands of miles per hour and decapitates Hulk with ease.

10/10 for the team if they play it smart.


Agreed. ✅

or hulk catch it and throws it back a lot faster????

Or he punches it and shatters it Like he did Thor's Hammer. http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/thorhammer.jpg

Originally posted by Brutacus
or hulk catch it and throws it back a lot faster????

He's not fast enough.

Originally posted by golem370
Or he punches it and shatters it Like he did Thor's Hammer. http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/thorhammer.jpg

I've seen that before. To be honest, it's the biggest case of Hulk writer fever ever.

I really think If he was pissed enough he could have done that and he looked pretty pissed

Uru is unbreakable. It's an incantation. Hulk writers are about as intelligent as the character they write.

Originally posted by Dayscribe
Uru is unbreakable. It's an incantation. Hulk writers are about as intelligent as the character they write.

Face it, Thor got pwned. But I think it's his ego that took the blow.

Celestials destroyed the Hammer. Hulk withstood a weapons designed to stop the Celestials

Originally posted by Dayscribe
Uru is unbreakable. It's an incantation. Hulk writers are about as intelligent as the character they write.
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Face it, Thor got pwned. But I think it's his ego that took the blow.

Meh , Odin can always make another.

Originally posted by golem370
Or he punches it and shatters it Like he did Thor's Hammer. http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/thorhammer.jpg

😱 😱 DAMN!!!!!!!! I HAVE GOT TO OWN THAT ISSUE....WHAT ISSUE IS THAT FROM???? I MUST HAVE IT DAMMIT....... 😱 😱

Not sure I found it in Hulk respect thread

Doesnt Matter, Hulk Loses, the double team him, and play is smart like said earlier.

And Cap has already caught a sheild throw from an extremley pissed hulk.