100 year sundipped bloodlusted pre-crisis superman vs the marvel universe

Started by superkronick922 pages

100 year sundipped bloodlusted pre-crisis superman vs the marvel universe

๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ ๐Ÿ˜† who wins ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Thats stupid

The Blob throws his underwear at him.
Superman passes out.
Game over.

Any thread that pits a single character from one universe versus an entire other universe (or for that matter the multiverse) is largely asinine.
Even with bloodlust, solar baths, and so forth Superman would simply not be able to take down the Marvel/DC/Other universe.

Such power augmentations may mean that the character can take down more characters, but stop gaps still exist that would effectively stop any character in their tracks.

Hopefully the whole 'character vs universe' threads will stop .....I thought they did when a certain poster stopped pitting single Marvel characters against the entire DC universe, but apparently the trend has popped up again.

Marvel Universe wins.

Originally posted by spetznaz
Any thread that pits a single character from one universe versus an entire other universe (or for that matter the multiverse) is largely asinine.
Even with bloodlust, solar baths, and so forth Superman would simply not be able to take down the Marvel/DC/Other universe.

Such power augmentations may mean that the character can take down more characters, but stop gaps still exist that would effectively stop any character in their tracks.

Hopefully the whole 'character vs universe' threads will stop .....I thought they did when a certain poster stopped pitting single Marvel characters against the entire DC universe, but apparently the trend has popped up again.

fine, try 1000 of those supermen.

Cloak

Originally posted by Psyquis52
The Blob throws his underwear at him.
Superman passes out.
Game over.

I can agree on that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Re: 100 year sundipped bloodlusted pre-crisis superman vs the marvel universe

Originally posted by superkronick92
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ ๐Ÿ˜† who wins ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Dude... I've gotta say it... I hate that freaking banana!

Re: Re: 100 year sundipped bloodlusted pre-crisis superman vs the marvel universe

Originally posted by The_Olympian
Dude... I've gotta say it... I hate that freaking banana!

me to, keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Originally posted by Psyquis52
The Blob throws his underwear at him.
Superman passes out.
Game over.
๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: Re: 100 year sundipped bloodlusted pre-crisis superman vs the marvel universe

Originally posted by The_Olympian
Dude... I've gotta say it... I hate that freaking banana!

๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†

dude... seriously!

hey wait a minute! Couldn't Xavier just rape Supermans mind!?

I'm obnoxious today. I've been messing with everyone.
๐Ÿ’ƒgoof

I'm going to kill that f ucking banana!

*eats banana*

Galactus still kicks his ass.

totally

Yeah. What TS and Olympian said. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by spetznaz
Any thread that pits a single character from one universe versus an entire other universe (or for that matter the multiverse) is largely asinine.
Even with bloodlust, solar baths, and so forth Superman would simply not be able to take down the Marvel/DC/Other universe.

Such power augmentations may mean that the character can take down more characters, but stop gaps still exist that would effectively stop any character in their tracks.

Hopefully the whole 'character vs universe' threads will stop .....I thought they did when a certain poster stopped pitting single Marvel characters against the entire DC universe, but apparently the trend has popped up again.

Correction: It's not Superman, it's PRE-CRISIS Superman. He wins with his super-weaving.๐Ÿ˜‰

And...

๐Ÿ’ƒ Where he at, where he at, where he at, where he at, ๐Ÿ’ƒ now there he go, there he go, there he go, there he go, ๐Ÿ’ƒ peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly!!

...couldn't resist... ๐Ÿ˜—