superman vs onslaught

Started by superkronick922 pages

superman vs onslaught

supes is bloodlusted who wins

Onslaught.

This is spite. You're just trying to tick off people.
Deathstroke wins.

oh I forgot Deathstroke was in this!

Wolverine wins

Originally posted by Psyquis52
This is spite. You're just trying to tick off people.
Deathstroke wins.

na ah

regardless of who win's, superman is still racist!

Nope DC gives him the power of a kafilliondillionzillion Suns, So Superdick wins.

my cat wins

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Nope DC gives him the power of a kafilliondillionzillion Suns, So Superdick wins.

you mean fanboys give him that power, right?

Jesus kicks both their asses then owns the Greek Pantheon again.

Superman always wins. You people should know that by now... 😉

even beats black bolt

Originally posted by The_Olympian
even beats black bolt

I wouldn't go that far. 🙁

I wouldn't either.

king King>>>"mild-mannered" reporter nerd

I was SO kidding by the way!

Superman couldn't beat Black Bolt if BB had his ass stuck in a meat grinder.

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Nope DC gives him the power of a kafilliondillionzillion Suns, So Superdick wins.

Who nees all those suns when a little torquasm vo can save the day?

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Superman couldn't beat Black Bolt if BB had his ass stuck in a meat grinder.

well if I had my ass stuck in a meat grinder I'D be screaming pretty loud... so DUH!