nightwing vs batman beyond

Started by nightwing 19961 pages

nightwing vs batman beyond

who would win between nightwing and the new batman

nightwing would own Terry Mcginnis. BB is brawler and not as well trained compared to nightwing.

Terry wins....If he's in his suit.

If it's just h2h, no weapons, then Dick wins.

Good fight Nightwing takes 8/10 Batman Beyond get two wins because of the suit.

The suit really amps up Terry so I think he'd get the win 6/10 here

Originally posted by marvelprince
The suit really amps up Terry so I think he'd get the win 6/10 here

Co-sign

old bruce once beat Terry in the suit (batman beyond comic book I swear to god) Nightwing is basically Batman Jr. so I'd go with Nightwing on this one. though it' d be a cool long battle. tohslaugh

Originally posted by Mainstream
old bruce once beat Terry in the suit (batman beyond comic book I swear to god) Nightwing is basically Batman Jr. so I'd go with Nightwing on this one. though it' d be a cool long battle. tohslaugh
holding back against your exhaulted mentor and/or losing to bruce wayne both are nothing to be shamed of. Terry should win, if we're not considering him early Terry, but after he's trained a while and got comfortable with being Batman.

Terry may have started out as a brawler but he's gotten trained and has come a long way, I doubt he's as good h2h as NW but the suit will give him that extra edge.

BTW Old Bruce is still awesome. He'd still take it to NW IMO. He's like a wrinked Chuck Norris

now let me put a twist on it a all out brawl

Nightwing is so much smarter though. What does the Batman Beyond suit have that Nightwing doesn't? Jetpacks and invisibility cloak: both of which make very little difference in the fight against a mini-Batman.

um. The suit gives him a lot of extra strengh, such as being able to pick up a truck

Hmmmmm..... Good one...... I don't know much about Terry Mcginnis, just that somehow he's Bruce's son, even though he came from sperm from another man 😕 . Anyways, I'm not going to pick because I don't know much about him, but I'll say Dick's definately no slouch, and I have faith in him. Just posted to tell you that's a good topic and I look forward to being educated on Terry by this......

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Nightwing is so much smarter though. What does the Batman Beyond suit have that Nightwing doesn't? Jetpacks and invisibility cloak: both of which make very little difference in the fight against a mini-Batman.

Strength enhancers, sense preceptors, automatic batarangs, gliders....Alot of stuff Nightwing doesn't have.

Originally posted by superman41082
Hmmmmm..... Good one...... I don't know much about Terry Mcginnis, just that somehow he's Bruce's son, even though he came from sperm from another man 😕 . Anyways, I'm not going to pick because I don't know much about him, but I'll say Dick's definately no slouch, and I have faith in him. Just posted to tell you that's a good topic and I look forward to being educated on Terry by this......

He's Bruce son, but Warren McGinnis' sperm was overridden with Bruce's DNA.

If we're taking Terry from Epilogue, I think he could give Dick a good fight withOUT his suit....Adding the suit to him, just gives him a definite win.

Epilogue Terry would own nightwing, but the terry in Batman beyond is too inexperienced to fight NW.

yeah that terry is a beast.

nightwing would defintly beat him he would discharge the suit some how

Originally posted by nightwing 1996
nightwing would defintly beat him he would discharge the suit some how

Definitely? Not if it's the Terry from Epilogue....He's highly trained, and experienced....It would be a very good fight.

allright you caght me

It wouldn't be a fair fight. It would be like a knight versus a navy seal. The technology would seal the deal for epilogue Terry.