Green Lantern(Hal) vs. Black Bolt

Started by JOE NUNEZ2 pages

Green Lantern(Hal) vs. Black Bolt

who wins.

Depends on the environment...

Ive never seen Blackbolt lose a fight, so I choose Green Lantern.

Green Lantern(Hal) would win, because Black Bolt never loses a fight.

who is black bolt

Some introvert with a tuning fork on his head.

Originally posted by nightwing 1996
who is black bolt
The guy in the middle of the thread starters sig.

he looks pretty cool what is his power

Sign language

Originally posted by nightwing 1996
he looks pretty cool what is his power
He has a plethora of powers.

He screams, people die. Blackbolt wins.

yeah blackbolt would win

Blackbolt takes this, as much as I love Hal.

Blackbolt can go head to head in fist fights with the Thing even though he is substantually weaker than Ben, has the most powerful voice in existance and also has some kind of energy beam head as far as I know of

Wow, the Thing. Hal can physical grapple with top tier bricks like Superman. I'd love to see BB get owned in a hand to hand fight with Hal "One Punch" Jordan.

in a purely physical fight, blackbolt would loose... obviously. But That scream... Black Bolt would accidently murder GL.

No, his auto shield would handle the scream just like it handled the Anti-Life Equation bomb.

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll BB's Scream is YELLOW NOW 😛

(I made that up, by the way)

Seriously though... it's BB's Scream is an electron particle effect... it's not an explosion. I think it might get through. And GL can't put up some kind of sound barrier because BB broke that already, what's to stop him from doing it again?

if Kyle can block the Big Bang Hal can easily block Bolt's scream. and win. 8/10

As much as I like Black Bolt, I'd have to go with Hal in this one. Just look at the GL respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t366379.html . The ring grants Hal a near endless degree of versatility. Also add in the fact that he should have a considerable speed, strength, and durability advantage.

durability advantage

Got incapacitated when Deathstroke hit him to the nuts with a stick and also got his fingers broken by the same guy.