I think Luther is Thanos' equal in cunning. Luther, being just a regular man, has tricked very great minds, but Thanos has tricked gods, which can't be easy. Thanos has got to have a broader spectrum of knowledge with which to work, so that's why I added Braniac. I think that Braniac would have both of them in poise, however. He's a computer, and lacks emotion, while the other two could become agitated. I'd give the overall to Luther/Braniac merge.
Originally posted by grey fox
You just answered your own question.
Well it's just a discussion, and I realize I keep spelling Luthor* Luther. I've always done that since I was a kid. Anyways, I think that Thanos makes great use of what he's got, but Luthor makes unbelievable use of what he's got. I'd say strictly in the cunning sense, they're equal, however Thanos is Thanos, but if you add in Braniac, I think that Luthor/Braniac is slightly ahead in a few areas, and pretty much even in most others.........