Odin(marvel) vs. DC Ares

Started by JOE NUNEZ1 pages

Odin(marvel) vs. DC Ares

who wins.

Odin

Ares.

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Ares.

Oh really and why is that?

Odin.

Odin.

Re: Odin(marvel) vs. DC Ares

Originally posted by Faceman
who wins.

Odin

Originally posted by Skeets
Oh really and why is that?

Ares is a legit skyfather at this point. He's not only god of conflict, he's also god of the dead.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ares is a legit skyfather at this point. He's not only god of conflict, he's also god of the dead.
Odin is the highest skyfather... that still didn't answer his question.

I mean, if you're going to quote an old post, you could at least answer it semi-decent.

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Odin is the highest skyfather... that still didn't answer his question.

I mean, if you're going to quote an old post, you could at least answer it semi-decent.

cosigned. odin would rape ares 10 outta 10 times....no contest

Odin

Odin.

dino

Odin, he is beyond ridiculous in power.

Odin.

Because I feel no reason to give any sort of logic proof or evidence!

Odin because I like to go along with what the majority says

there is no way odin loses this...absolutely no way

odin cause we'll probably never see what DC Ares with all his new abilities and is capable of.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
odin mostly cause we'll probably never see what DC Ares with all his new abilities and is capable of.