Batman/Captain America vs Daredevil/Punisher

Started by braz2 pages

Batman/Captain America vs Daredevil/Punisher

no prep. bloodlust: on(and yes, including batman too 馃槢 )

Bat and Caps. End of story. 30/10.

Bats and Cap 8/10.

Bing Thing... didn't I tell you!? Your opinion is ALWAYS WRONG!!!!!! 馃槃馃槃馃槃馃槃馃槃馃槃馃槃馃槃馃槃

ehh, i wouldnt be too sure of that. i actually think DD and Big Pun here gotta good shot. cuz, think about it. DD already knows where Batman is regardless of stealth via radar sense. and so he tells punisher, and punisher's armed with a $***load of automatics including, hmm lets see, an M60 w/ armor piercing rounds, yea bats could go down very easy, and IMO DD can beat the Cap str8 up via radar sense. DD's pretty much the one who screws everything up here. 5/10

wait... but you gave it a draw despite your rediric... what's up with that?

Originally posted by braz
ehh, i wouldnt be too sure of that. i actually think DD and Big Pun here gotta good shot. cuz, think about it. DD already knows where Batman is regardless of stealth via radar sense. and so he tells punisher, and punisher's armed with a $***load of automatics including, hmm lets see, an M60 w/ armor piercing rounds, yea bats could go down very easy, and IMO DD can beat the Cap str8 up via radar sense. DD's pretty much the one who screws everything up here. 5/10

I can live with 5/10.

I think that cap can take dd in h2h...this would be a pretty good fight...the fight would probably go like this...dd goes for cap...pun starts shooting at batman...bat and pun get up close and then dd throws his club at batman while getting out of caps range for a bit...batman has to react to avoid being hit...that is when pun riddles bruce with bullets...bats dead...then pun watches the figth between cap and dd and then at the right time he caps them both...

why would he cap his team mate? I've never seen him do that to an ally before...

Originally posted by braz
ehh, i wouldnt be too sure of that. i actually think DD and Big Pun here gotta good shot. cuz, think about it. DD already knows where Batman is regardless of stealth via radar sense. and so he tells punisher, and punisher's armed with a $***load of automatics including, hmm lets see, an M60 w/ armor piercing rounds, yea bats could go down very easy, and IMO DD can beat the Cap str8 up via radar sense. DD's pretty much the one who screws everything up here. 5/10

That's nill because Batman and Cap's are too smart to match Daredevil with Bats. Cap is too much for Daredevil. I'm sorry to DD fans, but he'll just overcome DD, and the same thing with Bats for Punisher. In the end, they're just wayyyyyyy too good tacticians for the other two, and are superior to them in pretty much every way. Now, there is human error, which both Bats and Cap would make a mistake, so I guess I could give DD and Punisher maybeeeeee, 4/100, but that might even be pushing it. I'd give you guys 20 to one odds on Bats and Cap.

but human error and mistakes effect punisher and DD as well so 0/100 馃槃

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
wait... but you gave it a draw despite your rediric... what's up with that?

cuz its questionable IMO on what the outcome between bats n punisher would be in a direct fight.

Daredevil and Punisher are good, but they are not anywhere near the level of Bats and Cap together.

Seriously, I mean why is this even up for grabs?!?

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
but human error and mistakes effect punisher and DD as well so 0/100 馃槃

Yeah, hence my low number, but if Batman slips up against Punisher, and DD is on the complete top of his game, and Cap isn't, it could possibly be hard for them. There would be times when team Bats and Cap would not be on the top of their game, but that doesn't necessarily mean that team DD and Punisher wouldn't be, too. Human error doesn't consist of everyone making human error at the same time. So, I'm sure that at some point, Bats and Cap would lose, but it'd be such a low number that it'd be virtually non-existant.

I'll compare it to this. In Hold'em, team DD and Punisher would be down to one out, and a river card, but at some point, they'd get it.

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
why would he cap his team mate? I've never seen him do that to an ally before...
pun hates dd

One: I doubt Punisher would ever work with Murdock, and vice versa.

Cap should be able to handle Daredevil.
And we've already seen what Batman thinks of Punisher.

he said it best 馃槈 (I KNEW we could agree on something! 馃槢)

you guys act like DD would be a piece of cake for Cap. Cap's got the advantage, but it isn't a sure victory for him. His SS serum will only give him a 6/10 advantage to DD - it would be a close fight.

Well even if that were the case, Bats would take out punisher and then it would be Batman AND Cap vs. Daredevil...

while we're on the subject.. How DID Wolverine manage to get the metal back?