Ok so you gotta beat Galactus...

Started by outavodka2 pages

Ok so you gotta beat Galactus...

Big G and his heral army are coming to earth>>>Silver Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, Air-Walker, Morg, Red Shift...You have find your own heralds of earth NO ONE ABOVE SS. you must use any means necsisary to stop the Big G and his ilk.
you are aloud 6 heroes or villians to get the job done.

its impossible especially hero's form earth.
No one above Silver surfer?? thats stupid, cause Silver surfer is arguably the strongest hero that resides at earth. and if they find a way to beat the heralds, how is six hero's thats not supposed to be stronger than surfer even scratch galactus? Surfer is equal to 1% of galactus's power.

okay... so I get Polaris, Blink, Mystique, Rogue, Gamora, and Psylocke.

I have sex with them until I die... because that's all that's left 😬

Human Torch comes in with his nova thinga-ma-jig...then entering the fray are Phoneix, Juggernaut, Iceman, Franklin Richards, Reed richards.
I mean hey you never know.

Originally posted by Rick/Genis,

okay... so I get Polaris, Blink, Mystique, Rogue, Gamora, and Psylocke.

(whistle) Rogue and Psylocke...ooohhhhh yyyyeeeaahhh!!!

i ddnt say you couldnt go to DC FOR HEROES AND VILLANS EITHER, also its not impossible.

Sentry, Superman, Magneto, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Flash, Gladiator (Fully-confident). They probably couldn't get the job done, but those are the only ones that I could think of that are on or close to Silver Surfer's level. 😬

Originally posted by Scarlet315
Human Torch comes in with his nova thinga-ma-jig...then entering the fray are Phoneix, Juggernaut, Iceman, Franklin Richards, Reed richards.
I mean hey you never know.

the only people on that list that may do damage is frankin richards, and phonenix. reed cant do anything unless prep is involved.

Originally posted by Scarlet315
Originally posted by Rick/Genis,

okay... so I get Polaris, Blink, Mystique, Rogue, Gamora, and Psylocke.

(whistle) Rogue and Psylocke...ooohhhhh yyyyeeeaahhh!!!

u forgot emma frost

Maybe Scarlet Witch...

Or Fanboy Wolverine and Fanboy Superman and Fanboy Juggernaut.

Actually... the only one you need is total battle tank juggernaut 😛

Damn... beat all those heralds.... then have to fight Galactus? .... I'm not sure that's possible with the limitations you've imposed

I'll take:

Quasar
Hal Jordan
Mr Majestic *
Thor *
Dr Strange
Juggernaut (classic powerset)

Galactus has seemed to have problems with Magic before... so i assume it's something the majority of his heralds don't handle too well... and from what i hear, a Powerful sorcerer can take possession of Juggernauts body and become even more powerful

* These guys aren't from Earth.... but that wasn't really part of the rules

Originally posted by spidercarnage
u forgot emma frost

Well then frost will just have to be the frosting on the cake. As for Reed, of course he has prep. He's called Mr. fantastic not soley based on his physical powers.

Originally posted by Scoobless
Damn... beat all those heralds.... then have to fight Galactus? .... I'm not sure that's possible with the limitations you've imposed

I'll take:

Quasar
Hal Jordan
Mr Majestic *
Thor *
Dr Strange
Juggernaut (classic powerset)

Galactus has seemed to have problems with Magic before... so i assume it's something the majority of his heralds don't handle too well... and from what i hear, a Powerful sorcerer can take possession of Juggernauts body and become even more powerful

* These guys aren't from Earth.... but that wasn't really part of the rules


Well since BEAT MY TEAM threads are always getting beatn i made sure this team was hard to beat.

Is Captain Universe too powerful for this?

nah hes good

Originally posted by spideycarnage
u forgot emma frost

Okay... I know it was six... but I'll have to add a couple

Rogue
Scarlet Witch
Jean Grey (In her phoenix costumedroolio)
Mystique (who can look like anyone I want)
Blink (Can take all of us anywhere I want... illegal places!)
Rogue
Emma Frost
Psylocke
Ms. Marvel
All the Girls From WildCats
Atlanta and Delphi and Cassy from the Pantheon
Wonderwoman (Diana can tie me up ANY DAY!)
Black Canary
Zatanna
She-Hulk (Hell, why not? This is BEFORE Dissassembled!)
PowerGirl
Shauna (Kazars babe)
Betty Ross
Mary Jane
Marlo Chandler
Kitty Pride (you heard me!)
That Hot Sentinal chick from Excaliber
Namor (From Exiles... the GIRL Namor)
Etc.... I'm sure there's ALOT more

I get Ghost Rider and pray that he can do what he did in the F4 animated.

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
I get Ghost Rider and pray that he can do what he did in the F4 animated.

I was thinking that myself... lol

Despero...Sentry...Superman...Green Lantern (Hal)...Flash...and Martian Manhunter (not jobbing)

Yeah, they can take out Galactus and his heralds.... 👇

Re: Ok so you gotta beat Galactus...

Originally posted by outavodka
Big G and his heral army are coming to earth>>>Silver Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, Air-Walker, Morg, Red Shift...You have find your own heralds of earth NO ONE ABOVE SS. you must use any means necsisary to stop the Big G and his ilk.
you are aloud 6 heroes or villians to get the job done.

Ok.....I'll do my best......

Sentry
The Fury
Classic Juggernaut
Thor
Thanos
Superman