Wow. I don't know nearly enough about Orion to make this judgement call but from what I do know, I'm going to say Orion wins.
DBL
D-BlockSenior Member
Cap could not hold back if Orion unleashes his ful power this would a be a battle
DAR
DarksaintSenior Member
If Orion releases his full power, few in DC can stop him. He would be above Darkseid. With full control of the Astro Force, he would be god-like.
Anyways, under normal conditions, Captain Marvel is not in Orion's league. Orion 10/10
THE
The_Dog_of_WarMember
Two of my favorites.
Physically, they're on par, but Orion has the Astro Force and I think it would eventually wear down Captain Marvel.
Cap would put up a hell of a fight though.
AG
Adam GrimesDevil On Your Shoulder
Originally posted by Darksaint If Orion releases his full power, few in DC can stop him. He would be above Darkseid. With full control of the Astro Force, he would be god-like.
Anyways, under normal conditions, Captain Marvel is not in Orion's league. Orion 10/10
Reported.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Who tf was that??
AG
Adam GrimesDevil On Your Shoulder
Don't worry, I'm sure he will be quickly taken care of. 👆
XJL
xJLxKingSenior Member
Quickly? Mother^^++^^^} you’re 13 years late
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Who tf was that??
The real Darksaint. 👆
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by xJLxKing Quickly? Mother^^++^^^} you’re 13 years late
13 YEARS. Dear God time flies 🙁
As to the thread, Orion ends that cuck. Orion 10/10.
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Who is this D.C. Captain Marvel?
I'm unaware of a "current version" of this Marvel character, who is oddly in DC instead of Marvel.
LAW
lawest9Senior Member
Sounds like someone need to be educated.
CDT
cdtmRestricted
By all mean, educate me on this current version of a DC character with the name Marvel in it.
STO
StoicAvenger
Originally posted by cdtm By all mean, educate me on this current version of a DC character with the name Marvel in it.
13 years ago.
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Originally posted by Stoic 13 years ago.
Trying to pretend D.C. didn't kill Captain Marvel with the stupid retool.
LEO
leonidasMWHAHAHAHA!
classic versions of both this is close to a split imo. maybe 6/10 orion.
PHI
Philosophía"The devil made me do it"
Orion nearly every time, but it's a good fight in each instance.