Darkseid vs. Rick Jones.

Started by Takion2 pages

Darkseid vs. Rick Jones.

Ill make you have the first move Rick/genisis.

Come on Rick before I get the scans.

yet he's ignored this lol

Rick Jones uses the power of the Destiny force to call upon EVERY SUPER HERO PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!!!

Eat sh*t and die! 😛

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Rick Jones uses the power of the Destiny force to call upon EVERY SUPER HERO PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!!!

Eat sh*t and die! 😛

Holy cats! Since when did Rick Jones become that powerful.

I knew he had powers and all but I didnt know he was THAT powerful

Yeah... he did it because he needed to cure himself of Cancer...

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Yeah... he did it because he needed to cure himself of Cancer...

😕

Jeese when did all of this happen??

Right before He got bonded with Genis Marvel... After the Legacy incident.

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Right before He got bonded with Genis Marvel... After the Legacy incident.

Huh?

Man I really need to start reading more back issues

Yeah... that's what I said!

I've read every genis issue exept his thunderbolts stuff all though i read his untimly death ;__;

I want to read the thunderbolts stuff... did atlas really kill him!? Because I think that's BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

he did and so did Baron Zemo

How did CM Die but not Rick Jones?

I don't think they were bonded anymore

Rick just calls cap, cap handles darkseid, game over.

You get im Cap.

ah... I see. I REALLY need to pick up some back issues 😬

True 😆

Originally posted by Psyquis52
You get im Cap.
damn straight